Summer mercato 2012
(05-21-2012, 09:33 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 09:16 AM)Kastriot Wrote: One thing at a time...I really think that the one we should go after is Strootman. We should acquire him before the Euro. It is not a given fact that De Yong will play ahead of him. And if he plays, and Netherlands always does well in the Euro and they have a good squad now with Sndejder, Persi, Huntelar,Wan der Wart and Bommel. His price will go high.

After that, we should really push for Sahin (loan option with permanent deal after) having in mind the great relations Galliani has with Perez.

I would love Hernanes like all of you, but I dont see us spending 20 + mil for a player. Ganso is different story, he is in combination only because the possibility to send Robinho the other way.

With the addition of Monty,Strootman,Sahin, we would really improve our midfield. Add to this Nocerino,Muntari ,Flamini and Traore,Ambrosini and we have........to much players meaning on of the former will not be joining us. Big Grin

Is still there a possibility of a Flamini exit please?

Whats worse is Merkel and Straseer are there too. We are revolutionizing our midfield (at least it looks that way) and both of them are not considered. Maybe mgm and our coaches believe they are not ready yet or not good enough, but we are giving them the signal that there is no place for them in Milan.

Now if we get hernanes,sahin,strootman its notlike I will complain. But I would much rather waste our bench place with Merkel and Straser than with flamini and Traore.

Both of them have shown real potential.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
I dont think Flamini agree yet. While Strausser will most likely be heading out for Ogbonna. I just have a feeling that Toare will be send to Lazio or Genoa as part payment for Hernanes or SES.
(05-21-2012, 09:42 AM)Kastriot Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 09:33 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Is still there a possibility of a Flamini exit please?

Whats worse is Merkel and Straseer are there too. We are revolutionizing our midfield (at least it looks that way) and both of them are not considered. Maybe mgm and our coaches believe they are not ready yet or not good enough, but we are giving them the signal that there is no place for them in Milan.

Now if we get hernanes,sahin,strootman its notlike I will complain. But I would much rather waste our bench place with Merkel and Straser than with flamini and Traore.

Both of them have shown real potential.

Not sure if Merkel and Strasser are really good and have potential,

or the rest of our midfield is actually that bad.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Is there any sure wind that we are going for hernanes lately? robinho swap for ganso is all over the net though,and rumor says galliani is going to keep pato.

I'm very curious how allegri reshape ganso to play euro football then if rumor is true.
May god with chinese footbball
Allegri will shape Ganso into Milan's 3rd GK and create the 1st ever playmaking GK in the world.
No way we are talking about re-building yet we re selling the foundation. If mgt is even having the thought of it, pls just sell the club to somebody else.
Besides, T.Silva at 25 mill only??? its a humiliation to all defenders in the world, as defenders are as important as attackers or any midlfields.

T.Silva is 'Leo Mesi' or 'CR' in his position. His value should not be a cent less than these two I believe.

btw, these Strootman, Ganso n Sahin news really excite me, hope we could secure some names before Euro.
Flamini is deciding today about the 2 year contract worth 1.7M/year...He will let Milan know by tomorrow.

Sahin: "I am happy at Real Madrid and want to fight for my place"Angry

Verratti: I will stay with Pescara. I like the rumors about Milan but I am happy here and want to play in Serie A with Pescara. The president promised me I would stay...

Strootman deal should be done by week's end for around 10M Euros.

Roberto Mancini was in Via Turati today to discuss Tevez, Dzeko, and Ibra, acording to Mediaset and football-italia.
" Ibra is a great champion but Milan fans can stay calm...."

I am so happy about the Strootman news. This Mancini - Galliani is very interesting, a lot can come up form this. I just hope it is not Balloteli, he is not that good to risk it with him. I `d keep Pato over him any day. Dzeko and Tevez would be welcomed. Who knows maybe even Kolarov.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
milan fans can stay calm cause ibra will be replace by either dzeko or tevez Devilol
in terms of technique and quality i prefer tevez
but from personality point i prefer dzeko
hope strootman deal will be finish this weekend
and if silva goes, i think i can still stay calm though yes silva is world best defender right now
but the price tag of 20m is certainly an under appreciation for him, should be 40m or 50m atleast
(05-21-2012, 02:06 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Strootman deal should be done by week's end for around 10M Euros.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO our transfer budget for the next 2 years will be gone in one player....

SagrinSagrinDevilol
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!