Summer mercato 2012
(05-20-2012, 10:39 PM)GeoTav Wrote: There are some rumours about Galliani trying to sell Thiago Silva (after Berlusconi told him that he could be sold) at the highest price, which would explain his last comments about the player (saying that the club receives "attacks" from the other clubs to buy Thiago Silva and the offers being more and more important).

Today, the rumour was : Barcelona offered 20M + Affelay to have Thiago Silva, and Milan replied 10M + Thiago Alcantara ...

I don't know much about Affelay, but his contribution for Barca makes me doubt him.

Thiago Alcantara lacks ambition, IMO. He didn't take the chances he had with 100% his ability, like some matches Xavi rested this season and in 2 times he was one on one against Abbiati.
Thiago Silva is NOT for Sale. He shouldn't go for any price or any players. It would be beyond catastrophic for this Club. Let's stop listening to these stupid rumors out of Spanish Papers. He's the best Defender in the World, Period. If we were to do something so stupid as that, then Milan is no longer run by sane beings.

Rumors are heating up for MULTIPLE midfielders:

* Ganso Swap for Robinho. Option to make moves permanent after next year + 7M to Santos.
* Galliani still wants Tevez
* Hernanes wants to leave Lazio and Milan are interested
* Milan are apparently VERY close to Strootman for around 10M
* Milan are also apparently very close to Nuri Sahin for a Loan with Option to buy.

Ideally, we should get Hernanes, Tevez, & Strootman. If we can get Sahin too, that would be unbelieveable. If we have to see Pato & Robinho leave for this to happen, so be it.

Also, with Torino now in Serie A, we could definitely try to get Ogbonna, as many of our youth players are with Torino, and they're keen to keep themSagrin
We were apparently so close to Dzeko and Hamsik but you all know the truth after that. Nevertheless I hope Hernanes, Strootman, and Sahin come... Ganso and Tevez are bonuses.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Thiago Silva cannot and should not be sold. The club could sell anybody else in the team and even Ibra i dont care but not someone as important as Thiago Silva. You may get all the money in the world but it is hard as hell to replace a talent and a leader like him.
"Sport says Barca have their offer ready and intend to deliver it in the coming days to Milan.
Barca rate Thiago Silva at €25 million and will offer €20 million cash plus a player - likely to be Seydou Keita - in exchange for the Brazilian.
Thiago Silva expressed an ambition to play for Barca last season, though Milan insist they do not want to sell."

€20 million + Keita? Are you kidding me! Thiago Silva should not be sold no matter what and this offer would be an insult to us and to the world's best defender.

Sport is a Barcelona-based newspaper so I guess it's just wishful thinking for them.
How can someone rate Silva at 25mil? Didn't ManU paid the same amount for Phil Jones. Pls don't tell me Phil Jones is as good as Silva.

If Barca offers 50mil+Messi+Cesc for Silva+Mexes+Bonera, I think Milan should accept it as a favor to Barca.
25 mil for a proven world class defender in peak age is a disgrace. Even cheapGaliani won't do that shameful offer. Big Grin
I am not talking I agree Milan should sell Silva. I am against Silva sell, he is our new leader and symbol.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(05-21-2012, 07:40 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: How can someone rate Silva at 25mil? Didn't ManU paid the same amount for Phil Jones. Pls don't tell me Phil Jones is as good as Silva.

If Barca offers 50mil+Messi+Cesc for Silva+Mexes+Bonera, I think Milan should accept it as a favor to Barca.

Haha nice one. Also please let me add 50 mil.+Messi+Cesc+Xavi+Iniesta+Masc.+Puyol+Pique+whoever is left in Barca and its youth maybe its President even for Silva+Bonera+Messbah.

Stay away from Thiago Silva.
One thing at a time...I really think that the one we should go after is Strootman. We should acquire him before the Euro. It is not a given fact that De Yong will play ahead of him. And if he plays, and Netherlands always does well in the Euro and they have a good squad now with Sndejder, Persi, Huntelar,Wan der Wart and Bommel. His price will go high.

After that, we should really push for Sahin (loan option with permanent deal after) having in mind the great relations Galliani has with Perez.

I would love Hernanes like all of you, but I dont see us spending 20 + mil for a player. Ganso is different story, he is in combination only because the possibility to send Robinho the other way.

With the addition of Monty,Strootman,Sahin, we would really improve our midfield. Add to this Nocerino,Muntari ,Flamini and Traore,Ambrosini and we have........to much players meaning on of the former will not be joining us. Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(05-21-2012, 09:16 AM)Kastriot Wrote: One thing at a time...I really think that the one we should go after is Strootman. We should acquire him before the Euro. It is not a given fact that De Yong will play ahead of him. And if he plays, and Netherlands always does well in the Euro and they have a good squad now with Sndejder, Persi, Huntelar,Wan der Wart and Bommel. His price will go high.

After that, we should really push for Sahin (loan option with permanent deal after) having in mind the great relations Galliani has with Perez.

I would love Hernanes like all of you, but I dont see us spending 20 + mil for a player. Ganso is different story, he is in combination only because the possibility to send Robinho the other way.

With the addition of Monty,Strootman,Sahin, we would really improve our midfield. Add to this Nocerino,Muntari ,Flamini and Traore,Ambrosini and we have........to much players meaning on of the former will not be joining us. Big Grin

Is still there a possibility of a Flamini exit please?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!