Summer mercato 2012
On other transfers, I read that Acerbi deal is almost complete?
aka xudong
(05-20-2012, 04:03 PM)xudong Wrote: I am sure that it was just some negotiation strategy. If Pirlo truly wanted to stay (and assumed LCM role), I honestly don't think that Milan would give him only one year extension. He probably was determined to leave anyway, and that certainly came very handy.

Isn't it our policy to strictly give over-30 players only one year extension? Whatever, I lost respect forever on him, fuck that all 10 years service bullshit, he's dead to me.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I used to like Ganso at one point in time but not anymore. If it is a swap with R70 then i dont care much but if we are spending money then id rather not have him and use that money for better investments.
(05-20-2012, 04:14 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 04:03 PM)xudong Wrote: I am sure that it was just some negotiation strategy. If Pirlo truly wanted to stay (and assumed LCM role), I honestly don't think that Milan would give him only one year extension. He probably was determined to leave anyway, and that certainly came very handy.

Isn't it our policy to strictly give over-30 players only one year extension? Whatever, I lost respect forever on him, fuck that all 10 years service bullshit, he's dead to me.

I don't know for sure. We also said that the salary cap would be strictly set at 4 million a few seasons back, then we signed Ibrahimovic and gave him 10; had we signed Tevez, we would have broken that rule again (I believe that the salary we were talking about was 5.5-6.5 per annum).

Berlusconi also said that we would stop signing players from South America, unless it is Pele (or is it "even if it is Pele"?).

Berlusconi also once said that we would only sign players between 23 and 30.

B&G talks a lot, but I honestly don't know how serious or "strict" those policy are.

But I am totally with you, Pirlo may not be on top of my hatelist, but screw him, he is up there high on my list. I didn't feel the same way about Shevchenko or Kaka or Davids (he also moved to Juventus) or Kluivert, or any former player at this point that I can think of. Angry
aka xudong
"Genoa look at Giuseppe Rossi"

http://www.football-italia.net/19031/gen...eppe-rossi

Given our relations with Genoa he will probably come to us if he's doing well there.

Btw Torino is back in Serie A, so I guess it would be harder to get Ogbonna now.

http://www.football-italia.net/19028/torino-back-serie
Toro back in A? I am so happy for them! They have always been one of my favorite sides since they beat Inter Merda 2-0 in 1988-1989 despite getting relegated in that season and ruined merda's pursue for a perfect season (they still hold the record of 58 points for 34-match season). I also remember that Torino beat Juventus twice in 94-95, a season that ladri won the scudetto.

Any team that fight Ladri and Merda with all their hearts have my respect. Nazio does not. Angry

I have always had a soft spot for Torino. I am so glad that they are back. If they were in A this past season, Ladri would not have had such an unbeaten run for sure. Sad
aka xudong
There are some rumours about Galliani trying to sell Thiago Silva (after Berlusconi told him that he could be sold) at the highest price, which would explain his last comments about the player (saying that the club receives "attacks" from the other clubs to buy Thiago Silva and the offers being more and more important).

Today, the rumour was : Barcelona offered 20M + Affelay to have Thiago Silva, and Milan replied 10M + Thiago Alcantara ...

THe summer's going to be long ...

Someone asked how Pastore performed in Paris this season ...
The answer is simple : he disappointed most of the fans of Paris and Ligue 1, probably because they all had huge expectations for him !! He arrived in Paris like a star, he was the symbol of the new Paris, and he was introduced as the next big thing. They just forgot that he came from Palermo, so he hadn't any experience in a "big club" (Paris = a lot of pressure, even more nowadays). The bad physical preparation he had at the start of the season and the several injuries he had are probably a reason for the bad season (13 goals isn't that bad anyway), but I think he isn't ready yet to take the weight of a team on his shoulders, well the weight of an important team ... It's why I'm finally happy we didn't get him, and I hope we won't get him.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
If Milan is about saving money then getting a player back (yes, lower salary than Silva) makes no sense at all. Silva only relatively recently signed a contract, why did we bother really?

Let's say:
Maximum 20million fee and for first year 4million salary (Let's say Thiago or Affelay's salary is half of Silva's), the total 'savings' over the length of Silva's contract is in 35 million range. Is that worth losing trophies and not going as far in CL? ... If a transfer like Geo mentioned happens Berlusconi should just sell and go retire in Miami or something.
There is no way we would sell Silva after letting Nesta go. I mean we could sell him, but at that same moment we become second string club. We stop talking about trophies and start praying for CL qualification.Its that simple.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
It would be like committing suicide to sell Thiago Silva. I doubt that Galliani would be that audacious to do so this summer.
aka xudong