Summer mercato 2012
Strootman and Ganso? Do Milan have money for both? Big Grin

I am not sure if Ganso suits in Allegri tactic but if Allegri wants him, I have confidence that he will find a way to utilize Ganso's ability. Ah yeah, I don't mind Robinho is sold for Ganso as long as other strikers stay (Maxi Lopez can stay or go).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Strootman costs around 10m. If we can't afford that and spend a little more (Ganso's current value can't be more than around 20m imo) for the future, then I'm worried.
I dont think we got that money, only if we sell someone (Pato?)
Why is Milan so poor? They should have plenty of money to spend even if their wages are high.
Ganso moves too less and slow for mordern football.if we are going to let loose pato and robinho,I'd like gotze and muriel.

I'm also glad to hear that we are linked with strootman,muntari and ambro only to play CDM worries me.
May god with chinese footbball
(05-19-2012, 02:36 PM)will4li Wrote: Ganso moves too less and slow for mordern football.if we are going to let loose pato and robinho,I'd like gotze and muriel.

I'm also glad to hear that we are linked with strootman,muntari and ambro only to play CDM worries me.

Montolivo will play CDM, cover with Ambro and sometimes Muntari.
Man we get Strootman itll be amazing and Inter are looking into Sahin. Id like to land Sahin as well if possible.
http://football-italia.net/18993/inter-look-sahin
Any1 wanna bet TS is gone this summer?
(05-19-2012, 03:25 PM)Stitch Wrote: Any1 wanna bet TS is gone this summer?

This summer? I doubt it. But if we continue the way we are he won't finish contract here.

Just like last year, same old things .... nothing has changed ... Hahahahaha ..... Guess this time it will be Mr. Y the big secret target of AC Milan .... Haha!

The only thing that will happen is Ibrahimovic to Man City and in return Dzeko + some $ and thats it.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57