Summer mercato 2012
(05-18-2012, 11:34 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(05-18-2012, 10:33 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Brasileiro, gotze is just a player i personally prefer.. it's not eurocentrism, the point i was getting at is that he's too young for the pricetag. apart from that, CL is club footballs biggest competition, and biggest clubs. I understand since your brazilian your offended that you thought i was implying that but, CL glory is the biggest cup a team can win in terms of club level. Brazilian footballers are very talented, the teams as well are quality teams but when you look at teams like barca,bayern,milan,manu,real madrid.. I won't say a players proven himself worth 40mln euros+ until hes showed himself against clubs like that and is consistent no matter where hes playing, including world cup.

You can buy almost any player in this world with 40-50mln euros, other then messi nd cr7 sounds pretty crazy to go spend it on a 19 year old.

A world class player in my opinion is a player whos amazing anytime he's on the pitch apart from an excusable few bad games.. lucas has immense potential but thats about it as of right now.

With our budget current budget, had you been in charge and spent every penny on lucas would mean no midfielders, no defenders unless there free or old.. What will we win next year if we do that? Nothing.. Seriously we know way to little about lucas to go spending that money on him, we don't know if he'll be like pato and end up injury prone at 20 years old for 2-3 seasons in a row, or if he'll be a player like robinho who does so well then just drops to still a good player, but nothing as to what he was expected to be.. or maybe he'll end up like adriano?

Players like Kaka,r9,messi,zidane don't come around often, many players have potential but won't reach it for a variety of reasons..

Anyways, point of my post is not that i wouldn't like lucas, id LOVE lucas on milan, but im speaking in terms of our mercato as a whole hell no. not worth it in that matter, because as i said a strootman,kolarov,RVP or tevez package is a lot better then one player.

And I'm not saying gotze and eriksen aren't a gamble, Gotze, who could probably arrive cheaper still then lucas (25-30mln) even if not i just mentioned him because he's a personal favourite, and eriksens price tag is that of 15-20mln .. not 40-50mln.

anyways, apart from the disagreement(sorryBig Grin) what do you think of Welliton? He plays for moscow
WCmilan, just to clarify one more time, like I said before in the final of my post, I have no problem with you or anyone wanting Gotze or any other talent over Lucas. Everyone can have a different opinion and I respect it, no problem here and no need for apologize...it´s all good.

The only thing that I was fighting was the idea of the "proven in Europe". For every flop from South America you bring here, I will bring a "proven in Europe" bust, too... and we will be in this forever.

I really could careless if a player is Brazilian or not, but the thing is that I´m really tired of to be a mid tier team in Europe. I want Milan to make a BOLD move in the market, bring a game changer and imo Lucas is one...just this.

Btw, thanks for understand that I was attacking the idea of the post and not you. A rare thing nowadays...
-------------------------------
EDIT: What Moscow? Dinamo? CSKA? What position this Wellinton play?

What do you think about Romulo from Vasco for our midfiled?
Yeah its fine, no need to attack someone over a post i am not like that so no worriesBig Grin disagreements are bound to happen, theres no need to offend the person but rather the post.

On welliton, he plays for Spartak moscow, pretty sure its russian league if im not mistaken? Striker, scored 57 goals in 96 appearances, age 25 and thats pretty much all i know about him.. he's rated really highly by a friend of mine who's hungarian, but follows russian league and watches Spartak in particular and think's he is the new coming of r9 (sarcastically speaking though) as to say he's a great striker.. So i looked up a video of him on youtube, and he's scored some incredible goals, finding the back of the net for this guy looks like a piece of cake..

If i had to choose a striker to score goals these days, it would probably be cavani, or pato once he gets over these injury problems, di natale if he was 6 years younger, and if this guy is seriously this good in all games he'd be my #1.

From the videos ive watched, he's incredibly fast..
I'm asking you because Im wondering if you followed this player when he was at Goias and then Ituano, apparently both brazilian clubs.. and right now im just seriously wondering why he hasn't made a move to a big club yet
Meanwhile, Kagawa and Hazard are spotted near Old Trafford....
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-19-2012, 04:36 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Meanwhile, Kagawa and Hazard are spotted near Old Trafford....

If the rumors were to be believed, Kagawa would join United, and Hazard allegedly has committed to City.
aka xudong
United need someone like kagawa, other then him though i still think they have some more rebuilding too do, at least they have the money to do so..

in other news, gansos agent is in milano to speak with galliani about a possible deal between santos and milan.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=80881

When I looked up ganso to ac milan to find out other inside info. apart from that article^ I came across an article saying we'd offer 40mln+robinho for neymar and ganso .. i just saw the heading over the search and scrolled right by it and laughed.. as if we had 40 million to spend.. anyhow, ganso is good news even if lately i hear he's been lazy or what not his price is still reasonable regardless.

The only reason, I would believe we'd go after neymar and ganso is simply because of this article I came across today,
Ganso said he cant imagine not playing with neymar, and wants to play with him his entire career including out of brazil

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soc...205170002/
I have many Man Utd fans as friends, and they often said their owners are stingy to not spend much (maybe they mean, to not overspend their neighbours) and honestly that irritated me.... SagrinSagrin
(05-19-2012, 04:46 AM)WCmilan Wrote: United need someone like kagawa, other then him though i still think they have some more rebuilding too do, at least they have the money to do so..

in other news, gansos agent is in milano to speak with galliani about a possible deal between santos and milan.

When I looked up ganso to ac milan to find out other inside info. apart from that article^ I came across an article saying we'd offer 40mln+robinho for neymar and ganso .. i just saw the heading over the search and scrolled right by it and laughed.. as if we had 40 million to spend.. anyhow, ganso is good news even if lately i hear he's been lazy or what not his price is still reasonable regardless.

The only reason, I would believe we'd go after neymar and ganso is simply because of this article I came across today,
Ganso said he cant imagine not playing with neymar, and wants to play with him his entire career including out of brazil

Sadly Neymar won't want to go to us. So, no Ganso then?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Over the past years, there is a general belief that Milan will not rush into the market and will sign talented players toward the end of August. Now, I think it is clear that Milan needs miracle to sign talented players, like 5 mil for someone who is value at 23 mil.
Hows the mightly have fallen. You would think that Galli had learnt from last year mistake, free players ain't good. Taiwo, the supposed white knight in LB, gone after three months. Aqua, Mister X, the creative force in mid....Milan would not want him unless he is free and he plays for 1mil a yr, otherwords, he is crap. Mexes, nomatter how some of you puts it, he is overpaid at 8mil a yr. Lopez is useless and is a waste of money and spot in Milan. Muntari and Nocerino are the only two who played well and deserve to be in Milan. Monty should do well but not at a Superstar but more a squad player. Toare is actually a bench player at Nance, the jury is still out, could he be Boateng 2.0 or Taiwo 2.0.
I really don't mind how Milan got its players, all I care is they get quality players that helps them compete in the highest level. If that player is a free transfer or trade or loan, great, if Milan needs to break the bank, so what, as long as the player helps the team wins and justifies his pricetag and wages. Nomatter how low the wages Lopez and Aqua accept....Milan are still overpaying them in compare to Merkel or Polaschi or Berratta. I know the latter players are unproven but at least they have more upside and is worth the gamble. On top of that, they wages are still cheaper than Lopez and Aqua.
(05-19-2012, 04:54 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I have many Man Utd fans as friends, and they often said their owners are stingy to not spend much (maybe they mean, to not overspend their neighbours) and honestly that irritated me.... SagrinSagrin

22mil for Phil Jones, 25mil for Ashley Young, 20mil for Valencia, 14mil for Charhito, 10mil for Bebe and 12mil for Smalling are great signs that the owner is being cheap and does not want to spend over the past two years.
if we somehow would get neymar and ganso i'd think i'd have a party , i'd party so hard i'd die of alcohol poisoning, ( to brasileiro ) while I listen to the tropa da elite soundtrack kakakaka !
(05-19-2012, 12:13 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: What do you think about Romulo from Vasco for our midfiled?

Please look in the Brasileiro thread, I already asked about him the other day and brasileiro replied within an hour or two.

(05-19-2012, 04:46 AM)WCmilan Wrote: United need someone like kagawa, other then him though i still think they have some more rebuilding too do, at least they have the money to do so..

LMAO!!! We can dream I guess.
"Milan aim to beat Man United to PSV star"

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/f...tar-172392