Summer mercato 2012
Mzk literally lives in his own world ... WAYNE'S WORLD EXCELLENT DUDE !
(05-15-2012, 10:06 AM)Revolver Wrote: http://www.milanlive.it/2012/05/15/calci...regista-e/

Look at this.

If I understood correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong): Montolivo will be "a midfielder in front of defense", so he will be playmaker on the right. He will be regista if needed. Muntari will be regista. Traore midfielder (left). Emanuelson left back. Mexes will play alongside T. Silva.

Furthermore, Allegri doesn't want Balotelli, which is expected.

My comment on some posts above: Do NOT expect that we will buy all of Tevez, Ganso and Hernanes. It is minimum 50 M if we trade Robinho for Ganso. We will not spend that much on transfers.

It would be real to expect that we could get Ganso for Robinho plus some money, but it's highly unlikely that Allegri wants Ganso. He's simply to lazy for a midfielder and he would fit if Leonardo is our coach with that 4-2-4 madness, but with Allegri no.
I do not expect even good side back to come. Criscito was payed 15 M by Zenit, so they won't sell him under that figure. Too expensive for us. As for Balzaretti, it would be great, but he seems so be on his way to Paris. Ancelotti booked him already.

I expect that we will buy a striker (Tevez possibly) depending on situation with Pato. If striker comes, either Pato or Robinho will leave, perhaps both of them to open the door for another attacking midfielder. A young center defender will come as support, probably Acerbi. For a side-back, If Allegri is decided to play Urby there, perhaps we will get Ogbonna, who's great talent I've heard and can play both CB and left back. For midfield, we will get one, perhaps even two. Attacking midfielder will come as support for Boateng, and depending on Muntari's use, defensive midfielder (Mudingayi probably), or another play-maker will come, it's even possible we will keep Aquilani. Another possibility for midfield is that we offload Aquilani, and buy just one midfielder, instead of two, who could play attacking midfielder and play-maker on right or left with success (Hernanes), but due to lack of any alike players for under 20 M, it's a bit unlikely.

I wouldn't read too much into Allegri's comments as of yet. He's simply named roles for players we already have. This for me means little, as we will need to make a few purchases this summer.
Most probably this will be our squad next year:

Abbiati, Amelia
Abate, De Sciglio
Mexes, Thiago Silva, Acerbi, Bonera, Yepes
Emanuelson, Antonini
Traore, Nocerino, Ambrosini, Montolivo, Muntari, Aquilani, Flamini
Boateng, Robinho, Hernanes
Tevez, Cassano, El Shaarawy
Ibrahimovic, Pato

Two main signings: Hernanes and Tevez for 40 million
Traore, Montolivo and Muntari for free
Acerbi and Aquilani for 6-7 million
Ambrosini, Yepes and Flamini contract extension
Maybe another 3. choice goalkeeper
I would be glad if we can sign Astori and Ogbonna too, but this squad is the most realistic!
Allegri: " Emanuelson will play LB next season for Milan. He will grow in that position"

Mino Raiola: " Ibrahimovic will stay with Milan, at least until Aug 30 and then we'll see"

Allegri: "Boateng or Robinho will be used as the trequartista next season."

Allegri: "The next season will be great for Mexes. I'm sure that he will perform well."

Allegri: "The squad next year will consist of 25 players and I hope that our head athletic trainer, Daniele Tognaccini, will stay."

Allegri: " No one will be sacrificed, and the squad will consist of 25"

Allegri: "Bakaye Traoré will play on one of the sides in the 3-man midfield and replace Rino. Montolivo will replace Mark in front of the defense"

Allegri: "With the departure of all these players, Milan have lost quantity, quality and moral values." --> "But we will continue to have clear rules in the changing room."

Allegri: "De Sciglio will be in the squad next season. Merkel and Strasser will probably also stay here."

Inzaghi: " Maxi Lopez is the perfect player to replace the #9 Jersey
---------------------------------------------------------

Rumors:

Rumor: Milan have been in contact with Management of Nice for Luciano Fabián Monzón, 25yo left back, ex Boca Juniors...

Rumor: Van Persie's Agent has admitted talks with Manchester Cituy

Rumor: Balotelli is staying with Manchester City

Rumor: Manchester City want Edinson Cavani at all costs

Rumor: Juventus has made an offer for Robin van Persie around 25 Million Euros.

Rumor: AC Milan has offered 2.5 Million Euros to Liverpool for Midfield Maestro Alberto Aquilani.

Rumor: AC Milan has offered Catania Calcio 3.5 Million Euros for the completion of signing Maxi Lopez.

Rumor: Seedorf has signed a 2 year contract worth around 3 Million Euros per season with Brazilian Club Botafogo.

Rumor: Mark van Bommel has told Strootman to sign with Milan.

Official: Mark Van Bommel has signed a 1 year deal with PSV Eindhoven

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, by the comments seen here over the past few days, Allegri is using Montolivo, Ambrosini, and Muntari in CDM Anchor position.

We want to cut the squad to 25 players, yet apparently at the same time Allegri says NO one will be sacrificed, including Robinho, Strasser, and Merkel. Then, we're linked with this Monzon from Nice, a LB, but at the same time we have Mesbah, Antonini, Didac Vila, URBY (who apparently is our LB next season), and we're linked with Ogbonna.

Someone is lying.... Personally I see no plan. Boateng will keep Trequartista position or Robinho will play there. I can't believe Allegri could say such stupid things. Galliani and Allegri are either lying, or are seriously mentally retarted.

After last summer's Mister X garbage, I can see another shit storm of lies upon lies, or perhaps they don't know what they're doing.
Why do Milan even want Aqua and Lopez, didn't those two proved that they don't belong to Milan.
Have not Galli learn that getting players who are healthy is much better than having a huge squad.

For once I was hoping for a fresh Milan now it seems like it is just a younger version of Milan with new deadweight.

It is pretty stupid to omit Nocerino from the midfield three. Ambro/Muntari/Troare will be DM. Having Monty there will not be ideal unless Silva's partner is Luiz or Dede or Hummels. Monty will most likely be the other CM along with Boateng at AM. Then Allegri still has Two of Ambro/Muntari/Troare, Merkel, Strausser and Flamini off the bench. That's already 9mids without counting Urby. Why need Aqua? He will just take away play time for Merkel. Beside, Milan needs much better quality Mids than Aqua.

As for strikers, even if Pato and Robinho are sold and Tevez comes, havin a strike force of Cassano, Ibra Tevez and SES are more than enough. If that's not enough, just recall Polaschi, his strike rate over the last two seasons are as good if not better than Lopez.
For me it's always been quite simple. I've outlined a month ago what the plan should be. Drop all of the older players & deadweight, and use the Wages saved on that to bring in 2-3 very good players. They don't even need to be GREAT players. For instance, Hernanes & Asamoah. Then use Robinho's sale to buy Tevez. If we wanted to sell Pato as well, that could bring in even more funds for LB, Anchor, etc. I doubt Pato will be sold though.

-------Ibra--------Tevez--------------
------------Prince-----------------------
--Asamoah-------Hernanes-----------
-----------Montolivo------------------

* That's a Revolution
* That will be competitive
* Asamoah (Gattuso), Hernanes (Seedorf), Montolivo (Pirlo)
* If Prince goes down (And he will), Hernanes can play Trequartista

For me, it's quite simple. With the 50 Million Euros we saved in wages just this past week, we could literally buy these players. Then Tevez instead of Robinho. It really requires very little investment so Berlusconi and Galliani's comments for me just don't make sense. Perhaps they should appoint me to Mangement Role and I'll get the job done.
(05-15-2012, 02:43 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Allegri: " Emanuelson will play LB next season for Milan. He will grow in that position"

Mino Raiola: " Ibrahimovic will stay with Milan, at least until Aug 30 and then we'll see"

Allegri: "Boateng or [b]Robinho will be used as the trequartista next season
."

Allegri: "The next season will be great for Mexes. I'm sure that he will perform well."

Allegri: "The squad next year will consist of 25 players and I hope that our head athletic trainer, Daniele Tognaccini, will stay."

Allegri: " No one will be sacrificed, and the squad will consist of 25"

Allegri: "Bakaye Traoré will play on one of the sides in the 3-man midfield and replace Rino. Montolivo will replace Mark in front of the defense"

Allegri: "With the departure of all these players, Milan have lost quantity, quality and moral values." --> "But we will continue to have clear rules in the changing room."

Allegri: "De Sciglio will be in the squad next season. Merkel and Strasser will probably also stay here."

Inzaghi: " Maxi Lopez is the perfect player to replace the #9 Jersey
---------------------------------------------------------

Rumors:

Rumor: Milan have been in contact with Management of Nice for Luciano Fabián Monzón, 25yo left back, ex Boca Juniors...

Rumor: Van Persie's Agent has admitted talks with Manchester Cituy

Rumor: Balotelli is staying with Manchester City

Rumor: Manchester City want Edinson Cavani at all costs

Rumor: Juventus has made an offer for Robin van Persie around 25 Million Euros.

Rumor: AC Milan has offered 2.5 Million Euros to Liverpool for Midfield Maestro Alberto Aquilani.

Rumor: AC Milan has offered Catania Calcio 3.5 Million Euros for the completion of signing Maxi Lopez.

Rumor: Seedorf has signed a 2 year contract worth around 3 Million Euros per season with Brazilian Club Botafogo.

Rumor: Mark van Bommel has told Strootman to sign with Milan.

Official: Mark Van Bommel has signed a 1 year deal with PSV Eindhoven[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, by the comments seen here over the past few days, Allegri is using Montolivo, Ambrosini, and Muntari in CDM Anchor position.

We want to cut the squad to 25 players, yet apparently at the same time Allegri says NO one will be sacrificed, including Robinho, Strasser, and Merkel. Then, we're linked with this Monzon from Nice, a LB, but at the same time we have Mesbah, Antonini, Didac Vila, URBY (who apparently is our LB next season), and we're linked with Ogbonna.

Someone is lying.... Personally I see no plan. Boateng will keep Trequartista position or Robinho will play there. I can't believe Allegri could say such stupid things. Galliani and Allegri are either lying, or are seriously mentally retarted.

After last summer's Mister X garbage, I can see another shit storm of lies upon lies, or perhaps they don't know what they're doing.

Very Happy about this news. With Cassano and Ibra in front. Otherwise Id rather have Ibra be sole Striker.

I dont know why everyone is on Robinho case. The guy played his best with Cassano. I just hope for a healthy season and Im very happy R70 will stay.

(05-15-2012, 03:34 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: For me it's always been quite simple. I've outlined a month ago what the plan should be. Drop all of the older players & deadweight, and use the Wages saved on that to bring in 2-3 very good players. They don't even need to be GREAT players. For instance, Hernanes & Asamoah. Then use Robinho's sale to buy Tevez. If we wanted to sell Pato as well, that could bring in even more funds for LB, Anchor, etc. I doubt Pato will be sold though.

* That's a Revolution

For me, it's quite simple. With the 50 Million Euros we saved in wages just this past week, we could literally buy these players. Then Tevez instead of Robinho. It really requires very little investment so Berlusconi and Galliani's comments for me just don't make sense. Perhaps they should appoint me to Mangement Role and I'll get the job done.

Agree with you completely. I did post some numbers here weeks ago. I think with all the wage cuts, deadweights...Milan actually can still make 15mil while save about 60mil in wages.
(05-15-2012, 02:43 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Mino Raiola: " Ibrahimovic will stay with Milan, at least until Aug 30 and then we'll see"

Lol, that statement makes no sense. So he might spend his summer vacation in Milan? Huh :p

(05-15-2012, 03:41 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 03:34 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: For me it's always been quite simple. I've outlined a month ago what the plan should be. Drop all of the older players & deadweight, and use the Wages saved on that to bring in 2-3 very good players. They don't even need to be GREAT players. For instance, Hernanes & Asamoah. Then use Robinho's sale to buy Tevez. If we wanted to sell Pato as well, that could bring in even more funds for LB, Anchor, etc. I doubt Pato will be sold though.

* That's a Revolution

Agree with you completely. I did post some numbers here weeks ago. I think with all the wage cuts, deadweights...Milan actually can still make 15mil while save about 60mil in wages.

You don't simply kick Nocerino out of starting XI. So Montolivo, Nocerino, Boateng, and at max 1 new name in starting lineup. Hernanes seems realistic, Asamoah is not even remotely on management's radar (for now it's just a fantasy, not even a single rumour).
(05-15-2012, 02:43 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Rumor: Mark van Bommel has told Strootman to sign with Milan.

So he can have his position at PSV? Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!