Summer mercato 2012
Can PSG take Mexes and Bonera too.

BTW, anyone know if Merkel is staying?
www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=102424

According to A Bola, AC Milan are ready to
make an offer to Benfica to obtain 23 year
old midfielder Axel Witsel.

Rui Costa rated this player highly and some rumors before have linked him with Madrid and other big clubs, but personally I don't see anything special in him.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Was he the guy who Milan tried to sign last summer?
Yes, and in January we had links here and their with him. IMO, I think hes something to consider, not extra ordinary but good. In some benfica games I've watched on tv hes one of very few players that really stood out for me.. I'd go for him, with saying that only if the price is right (5-10mln) no more then 10, even at 10 I wouldn't be too convinced.

binho to PSG sounds like bs too me, i mean i know they have a lot of money so if they make us and him a big offer it may go through, but it just doesn't sound right.. Hes a player in his prime (although he was better when he was younger imo) i'd think he'd want a move to another big club if he really wanted to leave and if not then Santos sounds right because it's in brazil, his home country maybe he wants an early retirementTongue
PSG can be considered as big club, at least a club who have money, just like City. The difference is PSG was more famous than City. Robinho has played with Madrid and been playing with Milan and he is not in an age of retiring from football so I don't see why he doesn't want to move to PSG especially PSG has Leonardo, a Brasilian who has good position in the club. If Milan (Berlu) doesn't want to sell Pato, Robinho could the name PSG choose.

Tevez as replacement for Robinho (and Inzaghi) is more than enough. If so, Lopez should go even Milan could get big discount to buy him since we already have Shaarawy.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
My dream is coming true, robinho and Pato out, Tevez coming in.
(05-13-2012, 06:52 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: My dream is coming true, robinho and Pato out, Tevez coming in.

That depends on which rumours you choose to believe in.
I only believe in those that I like, hahahahha
We should immediatly sign Witsel. I've been following him for about 4 years now. He's very intelligent yet sober player and Rui Costa is very right to speak highly of him. He came from standard de liege to benfica and immediatly took on the most important role of the team back there. He can play both as controlling midfielder and attacking midfielder. Extremely versatile. I actually prefer him over the other belgian guy Chelsea bought, de bruyne. Witsel has a very strong bone structure apparantly, because he's rarely injured. De Bruyne, on the other hand, is constantly injured.
(05-13-2012, 08:14 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I only believe in those that I like, hahahahha

Exactly. That's what makes us enjoy the silly season. Devilol

Anyway... There's quite a few interesting rumours going on, hopefully it's reflecting that management understands that we have to replace the departing players with real quality. It's a joy being linked with players like Ganso, Tevez, Hernanes, Sneijder ++

One of my wishes for the future though, is to see Pato return to full fitness and fulfill his potential at Milan! It would be like a new super signing.