Summer mercato 2012
Come on Galli, why Yepes and Flamini, have some balls and go get a better contract elsewhere.
According to Serginho we're still watching Ganso. How has he been doing lately? Haven't heard or seen much of him.

http://www.football-italia.net/18662/mil...hing-ganso
(05-10-2012, 01:02 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Come on Galli, why Yepes and Flamini, have some balls and go get a better contract elsewhere.

Nesta was the one who deserved another year. But Galliani acted like a cheapass and renewed Yepes instead of getting a proper replacement.

If all our veterans leave as planned, and we replace them with mediocre players, like we do lately - we might find ourselves fighting for the CL spot next season.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(05-10-2012, 01:48 PM)fLame Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 01:02 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Come on Galli, why Yepes and Flamini, have some balls and go get a better contract elsewhere.

Nesta was the one who deserved another year. But Galliani acted like a cheapass and renewed Yepes instead of getting a proper replacement.

If all our veterans leave as planned, and we replace them with mediocre players, like we do lately - we might find ourselves fighting for the CL spot next season.

True, but it is not like Yepes and Flamini will ensure Milan success or having those two will striker fear into Barca, Real, Bayern, ManU or Dortmund. How many minutes did they played combine? My point is, renewing Yepes and Flamini are a waster of money. I would rather Milan spend some cash in getting Santacroce and hope he turns out to be solid and have faith in Calvano, Strausser, and Merkel instead of renewing Yepes and Flamini.
(05-10-2012, 01:35 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: According to Serginho we're still watching Ganso. How has he been doing lately? Haven't heard or seen much of him.

http://www.football-italia.net/18662/mil...hing-ganso

where is brasiliero when we need him the most......

btw, Mario Fernandez would be a good choice for RB....

After this season, I think Ganso is not the type of player Allegri can use in his system. Allegri needs midfielder who are dynamic, provide movement off the ball, box to box, press all over the pitch and someone who might not be fast but must run all the time. Ganso is not that at all. Sandro on the hand is.
i wanted Flamini to stay at lower wage, its hard to find right player for RCM, so i was expecting Milan to renew Flamini at low wages if he accepts.

Nesta was a first choice. Yepes is a back up. im sure that Milan will be on the market for a CB. i dont know who'll be, maybe Ogbonna.
Terrible day for Milan today. Nesta as we all knew is leaving, most likely to MLS (Red Bull). He even took a swipe at Allegri saying Ancellotti was best coach ever. Nesta still is a great Defender, so I really think we're screwed next year.

Gattuso has apparently rejected an extension and will leave along with Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Maxi, Aquilani and Van Bommel. Flamini has accepted the contract but wants a personal guarantee from Allegri that he's in the plans, which he may not get. Mesbah will be sold and Strasser & Merkel are going out on loan again.

Who the hell is going to play CB, CDM, and who's going to replace our midfield? Traore?Devilol The two articles below indicate that to keep Ibra happy the first goal is to keep TS (Barca) and Boateng (Real Madrid) which will be difficult. The second goal is to buy a Striker, namely Tevez or Balotelli. As usual, there are NO signs to buy a midfielder and we will be without a legend CDM and a legend CB

[Image: 7169353294_921f27cecc_b.jpg]
[Image: 7169353576_2b2b6bff01_b.jpg]
Don't Milan already got Flamini, Monty(all but done), and Gattuso(renew) for RCM. On top of that, Strausser can play there too.
Yepes is the 5th CB in Milan, if Milan go out and sign another CB. Do Milan really need a 5th CB? Can they just promote one of their U19CB, if they need one?
And if Yepes renewing is for the purpose of having him as a 4th CB, bump Mexes and Bonera up a spot, then Milan will be fighting for the CL spot instead of the League.
With Nesta's announcement, another CB should be high up our transfer list. I shudder at the thought of this Milan backline without TS and N13 lining up against a very capable attack... We'd be slaughtered!
Don Silvio, what is your aim???