Summer mercato 2012
Robben was sold for 15mil, while Van Persie was sold around that amount bc he was not the player he is now. As for Kaka and Sheva, they were sold at a time where they were pretty healthy and playing regularly. U can't say the same about Pato.

Anyhow anything less than 30mil for Pato is a bad deal unless it involves player exchange.
(04-26-2012, 01:54 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Mourinho will never go to milan, but i really like the line up, although id keep nesta as a sub and find a CB to fill in for him, surely next year will be one of his last + he gets injured alot now..

do you know what ive realized, which is sad to say..

our only ONLY two players that our actually consistent apart from an injury once in a while is thiago silva and boateng. Nocerino is consistent too, but average performances, above average when he throws in a goal. Im speaking 100% work ethic and class preformances week in week out, ibrahimovic is consistent in scoring and assisting which is good, but his general game play has times of inconsistency may also be ultimately effecting how many goals we score as a team ..

robinho will probabyl leave this summer..

tevez kolarov asamoah khedira and van der wiel will be expensive though seriously.. tevez 25-30mln, asamoah 10-15mln, khedira 10mln, van der wiel 8-10 mln..

all those prices i mentioned will probably tried at the lowest possible by our management so lets say a total of 55mln.. doubt they'll spend that much this summer

Boateng is far from consistent. There are matches when is is invisible. But nonetheless he is still one of our more consistent players, considering that even at his worst he still has the potential to invent something. Also he seems to be the next Pato, hopefully it's just this season. Thiago Silva is really the most consistent player, though right before his injury he wasn't playing at his best (still ahead of his competition, though)
I think Bonera is the most consistent player, barring that few performances where he actually looked good, he has been playing like crap and make mistakes as usual.
Another consistent player is Pato, where we can all pretty much predict when he will be injure again.
A lot of links lately with guardiola coaching us next season, seriously this media is mentally retarted.. how can they already start saying guardiola will be our coach next season if 1) allegri isnt fired yet, plus we don't even know if he will be. 2)he'll probably extend with barca 3)if he does leave barca, seriously i think he'd need quite a budget to work with if he came here, don't think management willl be all for that 4) if he does come ill be insanely happy.

anyhow, just wanted to give my 2 cents on that ..
also does anyone have any idea what this means?

http://elcomercio.pe/deportes/1405905/no...entrenador
(04-26-2012, 05:56 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Bonera is the most consistent player, barring that few performances where he actually looked good, he has been playing like crap and make mistakes as usual.
Another consistent player is Pato, where we can all pretty much predict when he will be injure again.

wtf. Devilol Bonera this season was more than decent, I think. Go easy on him. Sagrin
aka xudong
(04-26-2012, 12:02 AM)BINHO Wrote: Mourinho ----> Milan

--------------Ibrahimovic--------------
--------Cassano-------Tevez-----------
---Asamoah---Khedira---Boateng-------
Kolarov----T.Silva---Nesta----Van der Weil
----------------Abbiati------------------------

Antonini: NOT good enough
Abate: NOT good enough
Boss: Wants to go home
Ambrosini: NOT good enough
Nocerino: NOT good enough
Aquilani: NOT good enough
Urby: NOT good enough (LB backup)
Robinho: BACKUP

----------------------------Van Persie/Pato-----------------------------------------------

----------------Boateng/SES92-------Kaka/Cassano-------------------------------------

---Nocerino/Merkel---DeRossi/Ambrosini---Thiago Alcantara/Aquilani----------------

Criscito/Antonini--T.Silva/astori-------Nesta/Mexes-----------Abatel/MarioFernandes

-----------------------------Abbiati/Rafael-------------------------------------------------

guardialo as a coach can convince thiago alcantara to come to milan........trust me he is gonna be world class!!!!

sell: ibra, robinho, inzaghi, seedorf, muntari, vanbommel, bonera, yepes, mesbah, emanuelson
I think they will promote Tassotti as coach and hire Billy Beane as GM and try to bring moneyball into football.

It will actually be pretty interesting if that happened, finding under value player who can perform and get the job done instead of just signing whoever that is free.
It's only April and any sane fan knows the policy already .
If they are really just looking at Mudingayi Traore Monty Acerbi then wow just wow ..that's terrible right there ...really bad

If we go by the player out one in system and by rumors that mgt actually acknowledge we are looking at

Nesta out------Acerbi in
Van Bommel out----Traore in
Flamini out-------Mudingayi in
Seedorf out ------Monty in

That is such a dip in quality it's frightening ..even at their age those senators wipe the floor with the freebies , save Flams ofcourse .
(04-27-2012, 02:14 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: It's only April and any sane fan knows the policy already .
If they are really just looking at Mudingayi Traore Monty Acerbi then wow just wow ..that's terrible right there ...really bad

If we go by the player out one in system and by rumors that mgt actually acknowledge we are looking at

Nesta out------Acerbi in
Van Bommel out----Traore in
Flamini out-------Mudingayi in
Seedorf out ------Monty in

That is such a dip in quality it's frightening ..even at their age those senators wipe the floor with the freebies , save Flams ofcourse .

Yeah, also Zambro and Aquilani out, Mesbah too I hope. We are losing quality and bringing what seems to be less quality but look at Nocerino, you just never know. But I get your point, look at Taiwo, you REALLY never know how a player is gonna turn out. But those guys from the old guard need to go, Milan is gonna spend next season playing every 3 days again (second place is secured), most of the senior guys can't handle that hectic schedule. I really hope Pato and Boateng can remain injury free next season, not the whole season (that's asking too much) but at least for most of the season.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...current-ac

The original story comes from Tuttosport who are anti-Milan so the story is probably only half-truth...or all none-sense Devilol
They do need to be gone , but say Zambro Yepes Ambro Rino Dorf Pippo Flamini Bommel Mesbah out and Monty Hernanes Acerbi Kolarov Srna Strootman in keeping Merkel Strasser we would be better but, with Mudingayi Muntari Traore Acerbi Monty we will not be better .

They need to spend at least on 2 quality players LB and DM first off but with links and players they are admitting interest in it just all looks like a few seasons of the same fighting for UCL qualification and doing nothing in it once we get there , IF we get there .Now we haven't struggled to qualify this year but I can see it happening next .

Also Nocerino has scored 9 goals but runs around out of position most of the time , can't defend pass head or run ..