Summer mercato 2012
Everybody realizes we need a fullback and some midfielders. However, getting a creative type attacker could solve many of the midfield issues. Just food for thought.
Regarding ibra, Boateng and Robinho trio, im just talking about this season and trio's between Emanuelson, Boateng, Robinho, Seedorf as trequartista's and Pato, El Shaarwy, Cassano, Maxi Lopez, Robinho and ibra as attackers.

Savicevic, Massaro and Boban was great. Sheva-Leonardo/Weah- Bierhoff was pretty good as well.

Btw, Sheva-Pippo-Kaka trio rarely played. Tomasson was a starter over İnzaghi first, then Crespo was a starter over him. in 2005 CL, Crespo was Sheva's partner. in 2004, Tomasson was always first choice over him, cuz inzaghi had injury problems at that time. in 2006, Gila and Sheva was attacking partner. in this case, Sheva-Pippo and Kaka trio rarely played together.

Regarding Allegri, Milan lost many points due to his mistakes this season. Conte and injuries made the difference between the sides. i think that Capello should be new coach and Milan should start with a new project. no old players, no Ambrosini, Seedorf, Van Bommel, Zambrotta, inzaghi e.t.c.

Juve has better coach, they won the scudetto, however, They will be stronger next season with big or quality signings.
Their midfield trio is best midfield trio in Serie A. We cant win anything without spending and making starters from rotation players.

i wanted us to sign Vidal so much during last mercato and we saw how he is performing. He is doing perfect job in 2 way, tackles, runs, dribbles, moves a lot.

Right spending, quality new signings and a real coach would do the job for us. Capello is a winner and he should be our coach. Not Allegri who doesnt have a Plan B, Milan just lost points thanks to his mistakes.

When you compare Allegri to Conte, you see the realities. Allegri, Mesbah, Bonera, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Van Bommel doesnt have place in Milan. El Shaarwy should go on loan to get regular football.

We have no chance vs Juve with the signings like Traore, Natali, Acerbi.
(04-23-2012, 10:03 AM)Gio-mania Wrote: Everybody realizes we need a fullback and some midfielders. However, getting a creative type attacker could solve many of the midfield issues. Just food for thought.

We need a offensive fullback who can dominate the left flank, who can cross, dribble and pass.
so we got 1 person want allegri out from milan
There is rumours that Allegri will be sacked and replaced by Capello.Bad decision IMO , because Capello is past his best as a coach ...what I mean is football has passed him by this last decade.He may come in and tighten up and we could win in Italy , but will do nothing in Europe.
Allegri isn't the problem well not tha main one , main problem is a bad midfield full of average or over the hill player's.A dependency on one player in Ibra , an absolute need for T.Silva to play every game , and no settled LB.Lack of creativity in midfield is terrible also.

But the fear is alway's there , that it's a Berlu move get rid of a young coach who has done well with a very unbalanced squad and replace him with an old one who has done nothing of note in 7 years.Squeez another few season's out of senator's .Seem's a bit out there though , with a bit of spending and cutting deadwood we'd be better.But I think it will Juve winning this year making some signings and being better next season , and Inter rebuilding and passing us out for a at least 2 season's and maybe not making the CL , Before any real serious restructuring will happen.
Weeks ago, we think milan are lot better than juvetus,now some of us think milan are inferior,it's ridiculous.I think we are still better than them by a small margin.if we fully concentrate on serie-A,we are doing just fine on the market.if we want CL success,it's a different story then.
May god with chinese footbball
(04-24-2012, 02:22 AM)will4li Wrote: Weeks ago, we think milan are lot better than juvetus,now some of us think milan are inferior,it's ridiculous.I think we are still better than them by a small margin.if we fully concentrate on serie-A,we are doing just fine on the market.if we want CL success,it's a different story then.

You're right, mate. We have stronger squad. However, if we can't concentrate at crucial time, it means nothing. Results are all that matter.

Allegri should take responsibility for his inability to motivate the team.
We have a stronger squad on paper.due to massive injuries and empasis on CL,I think we never reached 90% of full strength in last couple of monthes.we are still in competition simply because allegri successfully developed a solid 2nd squad.
May god with chinese footbball
there is only a very small probability that juventus will drop points in the next 5 games, simply because all the 5 opponents for juve comes from among the last 7 teams sitting at the bottom of the table
(04-23-2012, 02:52 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Regarding ibra, Boateng and Robinho trio, im just talking about this season and trio's between Emanuelson, Boateng, Robinho, Seedorf as trequartista's and Pato, El Shaarwy, Cassano, Maxi Lopez, Robinho and ibra as attackers.

Savicevic, Massaro and Boban was great. Sheva-Leonardo/Weah- Bierhoff was pretty good as well.

Btw, Sheva-Pippo-Kaka trio rarely played. Tomasson was a starter over İnzaghi first, then Crespo was a starter over him. in 2005 CL, Crespo was Sheva's partner. in 2004, Tomasson was always first choice over him, cuz inzaghi had injury problems at that time. in 2006, Gila and Sheva was attacking partner. in this case, Sheva-Pippo and Kaka trio rarely played together.

Regarding Allegri, Milan lost many points due to his mistakes this season. Conte and injuries made the difference between the sides. i think that Capello should be new coach and Milan should start with a new project. no old players, no Ambrosini, Seedorf, Van Bommel, Zambrotta, inzaghi e.t.c.

Juve has better coach, they won the scudetto, however, They will be stronger next season with big or quality signings.
Their midfield trio is best midfield trio in Serie A. We cant win anything without spending and making starters from rotation players.

i wanted us to sign Vidal so much during last mercato and we saw how he is performing. He is doing perfect job in 2 way, tackles, runs, dribbles, moves a lot.

Right spending, quality new signings and a real coach would do the job for us. Capello is a winner and he should be our coach. Not Allegri who doesnt have a Plan B, Milan just lost points thanks to his mistakes.

When you compare Allegri to Conte, you see the realities. Allegri, Mesbah, Bonera, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Van Bommel doesnt have place in Milan. El Shaarwy should go on loan to get regular football.

We have no chance vs Juve with the signings like Traore, Natali, Acerbi.
(04-23-2012, 10:03 AM)Gio-mania Wrote: Everybody realizes we need a fullback and some midfielders. However, getting a creative type attacker could solve many of the midfield issues. Just food for thought.

We need a offensive fullback who can dominate the left flank, who can cross, dribble and pass.

I'm not trying to be funny or insulting, but I really don't understand your point in this post. Why did you list different attacking units of Milan from the last 20 years?

Also, you keep saying about Allegri making mistakes, which I agree with even if I don't think it's enough to sack him, needing to be replaced and so on, but give no reasons why.

(04-23-2012, 09:31 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: There is rumours that Allegri will be sacked and replaced by Capello.Bad decision IMO , because Capello is past his best as a coach ...what I mean is football has passed him by this last decade.He may come in and tighten up and we could win in Italy , but will do nothing in Europe.
Allegri isn't the problem well not tha main one , main problem is a bad midfield full of average or over the hill player's.A dependency on one player in Ibra , an absolute need for T.Silva to play every game , and no settled LB.Lack of creativity in midfield is terrible also.

But the fear is alway's there , that it's a Berlu move get rid of a young coach who has done well with a very unbalanced squad and replace him with an old one who has done nothing of note in 7 years.Squeez another few season's out of senator's .Seem's a bit out there though , with a bit of spending and cutting deadwood we'd be better.But I think it will Juve winning this year making some signings and being better next season , and Inter rebuilding and passing us out for a at least 2 season's and maybe not making the CL , Before any real serious restructuring will happen.

Allegri being replaced by Capello is one rumour. The one doing the rounds more is Allegri will be kept on (Galliani likes him), with Capello getting a more managerial/directorial role within the club (his son suggested he would be interested in this type of role if the project is interesting). In this respect, Capello will act as a sort of middle man between the coach/players and the management, which ironically was a role Maldini was rumoured to do a while back. It's also thought this might work because Capello and Allegri have fairly similar ideas about football.

If there is truth in this, I'd love it. Allegri imo is a really good coach who can achieve good things if given the correct backing, but he doesn't hold the command and weight to get the backing he needs. Meanwhile, Capello's a man who will understand what Allegri needs as a coach, but he's also got the respect of the upper management (read: Berlu) to get Allegri more players he needs.

This solution might actually get us some results, without having to restart a project we began last season. However, let's not forget this club has other issues outside of the coach and players. The San Siro pitch might actually be ok from next season, but we still have a massive issue to resolve in Milanlab.
I think in todays football world, a club must be build from top to bottom. It has more to do with just throwing money and get the players you want or need due to all the crazy prices and on top of that, hard to off load if that player is a bust(Andy Carroll). Thats why youth development and spending money on the right players are important. Something that Milan has not been doing at all. Funny thing is, I see that more and more now, esp if Capello is on board. As like Dev said, he has the respect of Berlu and can probably get players where Allegri can't.
ON a side note, my son is currently playing at teh AC Milan school, and I got a chance to watch at some of their upper age group games, one thing I notice is that-they do not play with wingers, actually, they play a lot like how Milan play. Minus the Ibra's magic and those Silva tackles. Maybe this is a start for them to have a certain set of tactics throughout their youth ranks in order for proper players development.
I just saw the odds for Barca V Chelsea game and I must admit, it has Barca winning all over it. How can the odds for Chelsea winning this away match be at 12.00 while draw is 6.20 and Barca winning is 1.65? The last time I check, Chelsea is actually leading this round.