Summer mercato 2012
(04-18-2012, 02:38 PM)Dha Brain Wrote: YAY YEPES GONE ! , as for astori is he really worth 10 Mill ? , sorry If I sound like Galliani haha !

Astori is a free player in the summer!
Apparently we had a loss off 67 million in 2011. our loss in 2010 was 70million. So dont expect any big transfers guys, it will be another cheap summer!
(04-18-2012, 02:43 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Remember how some of us wanted Coentrao? Well this is a case of the grass being greener really.

He was excoriated in the Spanish press for his "performance" yesterday, and rightfully so. Ribery owned him all night. The last slip was just the icing on the cake. And apparently there seems to be heavy criticism of his performances in Spain (in general, not just last night).

I am not saying we have better options, but it goes to show that big time reputations can crumble spectacularly.

One of the reasons he is not playing well is probably bc he is playing on the wrong wing.
Maybe, but his problems also extend to off-pitch problems--that is behavioural. Smoking being one of them.

I know he has played on the right this season (and even in midfield), but he was skinned on the flanks yesterday. Lahm surging past him was just a culmination of Coentrao's misery.
Astori isn't free I belive Cagliari want 9 million for him.
We have a loss of 61 million this year , so Berlu will cover that and it pretty much means.Fighting for cheap or out of contract players again.
Does anyone mind explaining where these losses are coming from?
Good news that montolivo might be pretty much signed, wasn't unexpected though.. Astori worth 9 million? I don't know if it's worth it. at the moment no, but we might regret that in the future. If ogbonna is available for somewhere near that price i'd rather him, torino will probably be easier to negotiate with as well, not to mention ogbonna would be very tempted to play in seria a, astori will want a move to a big club but im sure ogbonna would just want a move out of seria b, a big seria a side would be a dream for him maybe.. Wasn't astori a player of ours at one point? Or am ithinking of someone else..

as for sandro, we've been linked with him a few times but he's quoted in an interview as saying his dream is to play for barca.. i dont even want the guy, honestly im not expecting us to sign players that bleed black and red but i dont want a player whos in love with barca but will be playing for us knowing he wishes he could play for barca f that.. unless media twisted around his words i dont even want him
(04-18-2012, 02:38 PM)Dha Brain Wrote: YAY YEPES GONE ! , as for astori is he really worth 10 Mill ? , sorry If I sound like Galliani haha !

I actually like Yepes. He has proven himself a useful and reliable backup.

I hope that Acerbi (if we get him) will turn out to be as good as people describe him to be.
aka xudong
How can Milan be losing money year after year? Do they even know how to do financing? You got teams like ManU which pretty much makes 40-50mil net a yr, that is after they help paid off the interest of their owners bank loan. Thus, you add that money too, then ManU pretty much makes 80-95mil a yr.
Why Milan is not making money is beyond me?

The results are the best over the last 5 yrs. Sponsorhip deals should be highest, players wages are also lower than before, and there is pretty much no spending.
- Player wages (+ taxes)
- Less TV money since this season, all serie A teams got an equal part, while the big teams got more seasons before.
- TV money in England is much bigger than in Italy.
- we dont own our own stadium!!
how we can be in deb. ?? we make this season from champions league 20 plus, from sponsors 50 mil , tv money 25 mil , season tickets 15 mil , tickets money 40 mil, marketing 20 mil ... thsi is only my calculating but it s a pity to say that we are in - 60 mil :/

we have only ibra 9 mil wage
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
English teams pay the same taxes as Italian teams. On top of that, player wages in EPL is generally higher than in Italy.
Not owning the stadiums is not a valid excuse, as I doubt the difference be more than 20mil.
TV money for EPL is more, but that's bc EPL knows how to market itself while Serie A is crap at it.
But even if you add all these factors together, the diff is 145mil between ManU and Milan.