Summer mercato 2012
These days, it seems it's a lot easier to find quality wingers then players that fit our formation. i would love to have ozil, i think he'd fit in perfectly but i highly doubt there is any chance of that even in the distant future.. maybe if hes free one day at 29-30 we can get something out of him..

looks like everythings going according to plan as far as balotelli.. we want to pursue him this summer, almost instantaneously mancini comes out and sais he wants to punch balotelli sometimes.. he had a big fight with kolarov last week, stupid avoidable completely his fault car crash this week.. his future is in huge doubt, i see a double swoop tevez and balotelli, robinho to santos, waiting another season or two for pato and keeping cassano ibra maxi els, or am i dreaming Big Grin

really, if we want to compete with barca on a paper level.. just saying look at what they have to fit their attack:

Messi,fabregas,iniesta,pedro,sanchez,tello,david villa.. you can take fabregas and iniesta out if you'd like, but they play a role in attack that boateng sort of plays for us..

compare to this: balotelli,ibra,cassano,els,boateng,pato,tevez..

7&7 in attack.. the thing is they have players like fabregas and iniesta who are very versatile, they can play almost any position in midfield as well, plus they have midfield depth making it easier as well.. I don't think at the moment we have too many attackers at all, we saw this season that we used urby most the time at cam, but what allegri should be doing is teaching him at LCM, boateng can go back to his original position of RCM, nocerino,aqua,montolivo,muntari in rotation..
What makes me envious of Bartha is that they produce so many young and fantastic players; and yet, they still splash money buying whoever they want, Fabregas, Sanchez, Villa, Ibrahimovic, Chygrynsky, and none of them were cheap!
aka xudong
I think tax is one reason.
I don't like to talk about Barca, but I still have some thought about their youngsters.

They possess amazing youth program, but the generation of Messi, Iniesta, Fabregas,... was a gift from Lady Luck. After Busquet, there is no player I think has the potential to become world class.

Thiago Alcantara can't help when Xavi need a rest. Xavi could push Guardiola out of the club about ten years ago, but I don't see any player now has the same ability.

IMO, Bojan, Pedro & Tello are of one kind, quick & small forward with good shoot. Without the help of Messi, they are normal youngsters.

Even Busquet can't be a starter of other teams.
My opinion we do need a destroyer this we can't argue , nigel de jong would be huge yes he's wild but lets see teams trying to dance around in midfield ( he's broke 2 legs lol ) next montolivo will be free I'd pick him up in a second , now the biggest shock i'd go after would be sneijder say what you want internazionale are in selling mode , we can make the change simple for him , next is 1 solid wide back we still need a centerback back albertazzi , astori should all return as back ups
(04-06-2012, 02:57 AM)WCmilan Wrote: really, if we want to compete with barca on a paper level.. just saying look at what they have to fit their attack:

Messi,fabregas,iniesta,pedro,sanchez,tello,david villa.. you can take fabregas and iniesta out if you'd like, but they play a role in attack that boateng sort of plays for us..

7&7 in attack.. the thing is they have players like fabregas and iniesta who are very versatile, they can play almost any position in midfield as well, plus they have midfield depth making it easier as well.. I don't think at the moment we have too many attackers at all, we saw this season that we used urby most the time at cam, but what allegri should be doing is teaching him at LCM, boateng can go back to his original position of RCM, nocerino,aqua,montolivo,muntari in rotation..

I think game conception plays another important part besides talent, germany NT has equal even not better talent on paper compared to spain NT.gotze,khedila,ozil,muller,schweni,kroos...that's hell of a talent pool.let's check out which side will win game tempo control in this summer euro cup.

May god with chinese footbball
(04-06-2012, 07:49 AM)will4li Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 02:57 AM)WCmilan Wrote: really, if we want to compete with barca on a paper level.. just saying look at what they have to fit their attack:

I think game conception plays another important part besides talent, germany NT has equal even not better talent on paper compared to spain NT.gotze,khedila,ozil,muller,schweni,kroos...that's hell of a talent pool.let's check out which side will win game tempo control in this summer euro cup.

You've missed out Cuenca and Affelay too. But the reason they can do this is that so many came through the youth set-up. Tello, Cuenca and Pedro all accept not being starters. So Milan would need similar youngsters to accept their role.
It will take roughly over 100 million for milan to build a germany NT calibre midfield.if they fail to outplay spain,there is no point for us to recurit ACMs like hernanes ,cuase with messi this system only get much better,make them far best midfield among world football. we need a complete overhaul on our game conception,and better start from our youth system.
May god with chinese footbball
(04-06-2012, 05:48 AM)Dha Brain Wrote: My opinion we do need a destroyer this we can't argue , nigel de jong would be huge yes he's wild but lets see teams trying to dance around in midfield ( he's broke 2 legs lol ) next montolivo will be free I'd pick him up in a second , now the biggest shock i'd go after would be sneijder say what you want internazionale are in selling mode , we can make the change simple for him , next is 1 solid wide back we still need a centerback back albertazzi , astori should all return as back ups

Can't disagree with any of that but I'd doubt it would happen. Sneijder, if fit, is one of the world's best and de Jong is hugely under-rated.
(04-06-2012, 08:57 AM)will4li Wrote: It will take roughly over 100 million for milan to build a germany NT calibre midfield.if they fail to outplay spain,there is no point for us to recurit ACMs like hernanes. we need a complete overhaul on our game conception,and better start from our youth system.

But the fruits of that won't start to show for another 20 years. Remember that La Masia was changed by Cruijff back in the early 90's and it is only now that it is beginning to show it's true value.
(04-06-2012, 05:48 AM)Dha Brain Wrote: My opinion we do need a destroyer this we can't argue , nigel de jong would be huge yes he's wild but lets see teams trying to dance around in midfield ( he's broke 2 legs lol ) next montolivo will be free I'd pick him up in a second , now the biggest shock i'd go after would be sneijder say what you want internazionale are in selling mode , we can make the change simple for him , next is 1 solid wide back we still need a centerback back albertazzi , astori should all return as back ups

I'd rather have players who want to play entertaining football than someone who breaks legs.