Summer mercato 2012
(04-05-2012, 11:37 AM)will4li Wrote: since pato might have no true market value right now,I doubt PSG will give 20 mil plus for him this summer.I don't mind him stay,maybe less attention will revive him.

Doubt it. Before this season, van Persie was getting injured just as frequently as Pato. Good luck signing him for any "cheap price".

Injury prone Torres got sold for 50? millions.

What I mean is, injuries are hardly the reason to drop Pato's price to 0.
+ I won't be surprised if Pato moves to another team and his injury problems disappear. Just like Real eventually cured Kaka. And Bayern is managing to keep Robben more or less fit.

p.s. Once again - a huge "no" for Robben to Milan. I love this player, but at Real he hardly played due to injuries. Robben + MilanLab = nightmare.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(04-05-2012, 12:14 PM)fLame Wrote: 23 million for Balotelli - huge gamble
25 million for Tevez - huge gamble
any sum for Torres - huge gamble

But oh well, we are no longer in position to buy issue-free players at full prices.

I think free players are gamble too, just look at Taiwo.

Although he came for free, but Milan did signed him to a 5 mil before tax contract. If nobody manages to pick him up, Milan is on the hook for 20mil over the next 4 yrs for someone who can't cut it.
At least when you sign someone like Tevez or Torres, some manager out there will think he is smarter than Galli and Allegri that he can make those players perform again.
Ibra is obviously killing it in Serie A. I would keep him until after our 2nd golden star on the shirt.

But Ibra clearly doesn't cut it for CL. So we should start looking for a replacement now.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Apparently for next year we're looking at keita,jordi alba,boulahrouz,tevez and balotelli,montolivo.. all those players (4 of them) will come in for free, im not sure if keitas contract expires but the other 3 do.. tevez balotelli together i think we can work something out in the 45mln, really though i dont see us spending that kind of money without one of our attackers leaving eithr binho or pato..

im almost 100% certain tevez will come to milan this summer.. first off he's bought a place in milano, galliani said during the whole saga whichever one between him and maxi lopez doesn't arrive in january, will come in the summer mercato..

nesta, after the milan game said that in the next couple of season we'll be a lot stronger.. i think milan picks good times to come up, i mean they know barca and real are a hard task this season i don't think CL was a main objective to begin with, but we gave it a shot and at least we're better respected from last years disappointment..

someone in the previous page said balotelli isn't consistent enough.. he could be, with pato milanlab has to work with him so he doesn't end up in a wheelchair.. with balotelli milanlab will have to work on keeping his sanity lol, i think at the right club with the right atmosphere and the opportunity to compete for CL and schudetto + his wish to play for us i think he'll be at his best, balotelli at his best is one of the best imo
I think much depends on the health of Pato and Cassano. I am pretty certain Pato is as good as gone at this point, while the health of Cassano will determine who will Milan signs.
Pippo Pato Zambro Yepes out.
Maxi Muntari Monty Natali in .
Pay for Aquilani pay Ibra payment.

This talk of Tevez Balotelli is a no go for me because of money , we have a new way of doing business its on paper good out of contract players , or guys like Prince Noce Mesbah Urby for relatively cheap hoping they work out.
I mean Balotelli Torres Tevez Hernanes Alba Robben these player's are not cheap or free (I heard Alba was free then that Valencia want 20 mil so IDK for sure his status) I am just being realistic .We buy into rumours and just convince ourselves of other players.It will be the usual business this summer I have no doubt about it.Tevez was available for a cut price maybe 10-15 million less than he would or should of cost's , we still wouldn't pay up so it will be no different for anyone in the summer mercato.
(04-05-2012, 12:16 PM)fLame Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 11:37 AM)will4li Wrote: since pato might have no true market value right now,I doubt PSG will give 20 mil plus for him this summer.I don't mind him stay,maybe less attention will revive him.

Doubt it. Before this season, van Persie was getting injured just as frequently as Pato. Good luck signing him for any "cheap price".

Injury prone Torres got sold for 50? millions.

What I mean is, injuries are hardly the reason to drop Pato's price to 0.
+ I won't be surprised if Pato moves to another team and his injury problems disappear. Just like Real eventually cured Kaka. And Bayern is managing to keep Robben more or less fit.

p.s. Once again - a huge "no" for Robben to Milan. I love this player, but at Real he hardly played due to injuries. Robben + MilanLab = nightmare.

If you are milan manager,someone wants to rob us for pato at 15 million this summer,will you sell pato?

May god with chinese footbball
(04-05-2012, 03:05 PM)will4li Wrote: If you are milan manager,someone wants to rob us for pato at 15 million this summer,will you sell pato?

heheh, difficult one. Okmilan
(04-05-2012, 12:24 PM)fLame Wrote: Ibra is obviously killing it in Serie A. I would keep him until after our 2nd golden star on the shirt.

But Ibra clearly doesn't cut it for CL. So we should start looking for a replacement now.

Okmilan I would love for that to happen ASAP.
aka xudong
for 15 no
for 20 yes
or maybe a clause that can make the price go to 25 from the initial 15