Summer mercato 2012
Nesta wants Juventus?
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transf...r-juventus

What Garbage these idiots post on the day we play Barcelona for Distractions.
They make stuff up definitely 100%
Wont mind a Nesta-Chellini swap.
(04-03-2012, 05:39 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Wont mind a Nesta-Chellini swap.

I am replying first hoping to preempt a war of words Wink

As for my opinion, it remains the same as always, the management need a plan for renewal because haphazardly replacing older players will not work.

Goal.crap is full of made up stories, not worth airing on here. I think our champions league campaign proves that we desperately need to bolster the midfield with some real quality. and Pato should be sold, even if we only get 2mill for him.
(04-03-2012, 09:44 PM)bijon Wrote: Goal.crap is full of made up stories, not worth airing on here. I think our champions league campaign proves that we desperately need to bolster the midfield with some real quality. and Pato should be sold, even if we only get 2mill for him.

If only he was sold in January. Berlusconi should just shut the fuck up and let Galliani and Allegri do their job.
aka xudong
(04-04-2012, 01:24 AM)xudong Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 09:44 PM)bijon Wrote: Goal.crap is full of made up stories, not worth airing on here. I think our champions league campaign proves that we desperately need to bolster the midfield with some real quality. and Pato should be sold, even if we only get 2mill for him.

If only he was sold in January. Berlusconi should just shut the fuck up and let Galliani and Allegri do their job.

That's why Mourinho only goes to teams where he has FULL control, and if he doesn't he leaves.

The Coach should be held responsible with the General Manager (Galliani) and they should work together. THe owner blocking deals is ridiculous, and Berlusconi as you said should just shut up and step out of the way.
I don't like Mourinho at all, but he is a smart man for sure. Imagine he came to Milan.

He would leave within a week. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
seriously dont understand all this hatred towards pato..
We need to hire a simulation coach.

Actually no we won't. I would rather Milan win nothing.