Summer mercato 2012
It was almost 100% Van Bommel will leave for PSV, now it's a bit less than 100% because there are issues with their coaching. Still I think we can assume he is leaving.
Juventus after Hernanes

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/...r-hernanes
(03-28-2012, 12:25 AM)reza Wrote: It was almost 100% Van Bommel will leave for PSV, now it's a bit less than 100% because there are issues with their coaching. Still I think we can assume he is leaving.

van Bommel had problem with van Gaal in Bayern Munich. I believe that van Gaal was the main reason that he left Bayern for us last January? Funny how they may end up working together again.
aka xudong
(03-28-2012, 01:15 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Juventus after Hernanes

imo, i hate to boost juventus but they're starting to be a scare to me.. we couldn't beat them all season, although with some luck and dismal defensive not so classy flashy play they've managed good results and still remain unbeaten in seria a.. they have their own stadium, more money to spend, DEPTH, imo they have better depth then us.. they have good players in every position with a good back up, really imo all there lacking is 2-3 world class players lets say they get hernanes and torres.. or something along those lines they'll be a team to beat
(03-28-2012, 01:15 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Juventus after Hernanes

I think we should try to get him before Juventus does. We actually need to reinforce our midfield, and it would be a strong gesture for competition.

I would be more worried if Juventus got someone like Benzema or Higuain, who can actually score.
aka xudong
I am not worry about Juve. If Milan is healthy, Milan got the deepest and most talented sqaud in Serie A.
Torres assited the goal last night,also he run 11.5 km,that's pretty impressive.no way chelsea will let him walk if such good form continues.

Chinese media says we have signed traore and will trade him to chievo for mudingayi.
May god with chinese footbball
Milannews just said Milan are in the lead for Eriksen of Ajax.
(03-28-2012, 05:07 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am not worry about Juve. If Milan is healthy, Milan got the deepest and most talented sqaud in Serie A.

I think we should sign their medical team Sagrin
(03-28-2012, 03:51 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(03-28-2012, 05:07 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I am not worry about Juve. If Milan is healthy, Milan got the deepest and most talented sqaud in Serie A.

I think we should sign their medical team Sagrin

I think we should buy their stadium (and move to Milano of course). Big Grin Seriously, have you noticed that Milan, Inter, Lazio and Roma are among the top 5 teams with the most injuries. I bet that has to do with sharing a stadium and the pitch is constantly abused and lacks maintenance due to excessive amount of games played.

I am also eager to see how Juventus would cope both Serie A and CL games next season.
aka xudong