Summer mercato 2012
Both possess big match talent but not big match mental. With them, Juve can win Scudetto, but not CL.
I actually hope Juve has a good mercato, hopefully their results in europe would improve, Serie A must get stronger and more interesting, wich in the end is also good for us!
Milan want Ederson of Lyon (free transfer)

http://www.football-italia.net/16863/mil...rson-chase
jUVE conceded least goal so far in serie-A,they possess an equal capable defence compared to milan.if they have robben and torres,2 best counter masters of the game,they are the most ideal team to fight barca and real. juve are aiming beyond scudetto,they go straight for the top prize.
We'd better plan a pato-torres swap to interupt juventus from forming an elite counter frontline.or based on our better relationship with bayern,we can also swap pato for robben.
May god with chinese footbball
(03-20-2012, 01:57 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm gonna call BS on Juve getting both Torres and Robben.

I think we are on the verge of the next Juve dynasty. I hate to say it. That stadium will really help their mercato in the years to come. All other Italian teams will find it hard to compete with them economically.

They may not get both Torres and Robben, but they probably have a better chance of landing both than any team in Serie A.

In the long run, a Juve dynasty funded by the revenue from that stadium will be a good thing. Maybe serie A can wake up and realize it is the 21st century. It seems the only way Milan and other teams will change will be when every club is looking up to Juve in table while Juve are counting all of their money.

(03-20-2012, 03:44 PM)will4li Wrote: jUVE conceded least goal so far in serie-A,they possess an equal capable defence compared to milan.if they have robben and torres,2 best counter masters of the game,they are the most ideal team to fight barca and real. juve are aiming beyond scudetto,they go straight for the top prize.
We'd better plan a pato-torres swap to interupt juventus from forming an elite counter frontline.or based on our better relationship with bayern,we can also swap pato for robben.

Please, not again. About us and wingers. Not.

And since when Torres is "counter master"?
(03-20-2012, 01:57 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm gonna call BS on Juve getting both Torres and Robben.

Seconded.
(03-20-2012, 02:58 PM)Beppe Wrote: I actually hope Juve has a good mercato, hopefully their results in europe would improve, Serie A must get stronger and more interesting, wich in the end is also good for us!

Oh, you want Juve to do well in Europe? Pardon me, I could be tempted to make a joke about this, but it better not spoken here, but sorry I cannot resist typing this SagrinSagrinSagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I want Italian teams to do well in europe, Serie A is going down fast, Germany is already above serie A in the uefa coefficient, and Portugal and France are coming close. If Italian teams in general do well in europe it is good for Milan, also having a strong league is good for Milan. So joke all you want mate
(03-20-2012, 03:44 PM)will4li Wrote: jUVE conceded least goal so far in serie-A,they possess an equal capable defence compared to milan.if they have robben and torres,2 best counter masters of the game,they are the most ideal team to fight barca and real. juve are aiming beyond scudetto,they go straight for the top prize.

lol!
First off, I don't know why some of you believe that Juve is on the verge of their dynasty, since their best players are all older than Milan best players.
Secondly, Even if they sign Robben and Torres and Milan sign nobody this summer. Milan is still a better team than them. Robben is only good the 5 months prior to big Int'l tournament, I know I made a joke about that earlier but it is a fact. He is usually injured the year after playing for Dutch in the summer. I know Torres got two goals over the weekend, but he is still far from being the best one on one striker he was at Pool.
Thirdly, they do have an advantage with their stadium, but I doubt Berlu will just sit tight and do nothing once Juve is banking in money.
Lastly, Juve might be doing well now but I doubt this squad can continue their run till the end of the year and they ain't equipped to fight on both CL and Serie A.
(03-20-2012, 04:24 PM)Beppe Wrote: I want Italian teams to do well in europe, Serie A is going down fast, Germany is already above serie A in the uefa coefficient, and Portugal and France are coming close. If Italian teams in general do well in europe it is good for Milan, also having a strong league is good for Milan. So joke all you want mate

I did it already but it seems you don't catch it, well, never mind, forget itSagrin anyways, good to know we're on same page here.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Serie A is falling behind German League and letting the French and Portugal league getting close has nothing to do with top teams. Rather it is the mentality of tanking in Europa and teams like Samp and Udin last two yrs who just did not seem to care about making it to CL. I really don't see why Teams in other leagues actually treat Europa with respect while Serie A teams just don't.
There is Samp which just pretty much gave up their next season after fighting hard to get into CL. I have no respect to Udin as they lost against an Arsenal team that got trashed 8-0 and pretty much did not have any quality midfielders. Overall, I think the mentality of these IT teams really need to change or else it won't be long before Serie A losing another place.

On another note, I would actually like Serie A to lose another spot, that way it forces Berlu to spend money and make sure Milan is able to finish 1 st or 2 nd.