Summer mercato 2012
Lets move back to 1994!!! my time machine is up and running!!!
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
(03-16-2012, 03:15 PM)Aficio Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 02:33 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This is one tough path to CL finals. But, if you want to be the best, you must beat the best. I do have faith in thhe team and it will be tough but being CL winner is nothing if you did not beat Barca.

It is a success if we can play like in Group matches.

We didn't win in the group matches, mate.
(03-16-2012, 04:36 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 02:33 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: This is one tough path to CL finals. But, if you want to be the best, you must beat the best. I do have faith in thhe team and it will be tough but being CL winner is nothing if you did not beat Barca.

but I don't care if we are the best. I just want to win that damn thing.

it would be memorable and historic if we actually won this year. Okmilan

Personally, out of the 7 teams, I see us being the closest team to beat Barca followed by Cheslea. Real is a much better team but they do have Barcaphobic.
One last thing, I am pretty sure Milan is the last team Pep and company would want to face at this stage.
Guadiola does seem to have a lot of genuine respect towards our team.
aka xudong
(03-16-2012, 06:19 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: We didn't win in the group matches, mate.

I like the concentration in those matches, and it is my humblest expectation Big Grin

(03-16-2012, 06:24 PM)xudong Wrote: Guadiola does seem to have a lot of genuine respect towards our team.

He is a fan Sleepy
I wouldn't take what Guardiola says too seriously. It's just false modesty.
I wouldn't call it false modesty..that's quite cynical. I would say he shows all his opponents respect..and that's good of a manager. Also when he made that statement, I think only Milan, Barca, Benfica and APOEL were through Big Grin
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-16-2012, 08:40 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: I wouldn't take what Guardiola says too seriously. It's just false modesty.

(03-16-2012, 08:55 PM)Mystik Wrote: I wouldn't call it false modesty..that's quite cynical. I would say he shows all his opponents respect..and that's good of a manager. Also when he made that statement, I think only Milan, Barca, Benfica and APOEL were through Big Grin

I do agree with Hasan. That probably is false modesty (I do remember how he reacted after the first game this season), but I guess that relatively speaking, he shows the most respect towards Milan out of the many opponents. He has had his share of experiences with Milan when he was a player in Barcelona and in Brescia.
aka xudong
Nuri Sahin can be loaned

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...-for-sahin

Goal again, but can't denied the attractiveness of the rumor Big Grin
(03-17-2012, 01:50 AM)Aficio Wrote: Nuri Sahin can be loaned

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...-for-sahin

Goal again, but can't denied the attractiveness of the rumor Big Grin

One of the comments there on goal.com

Quote:Larry UK
9:51 PM Mar 16, 2012

Where is Galliani when you need him???

Sagrin

I fear we'll renew everyone , I have no reason to believe otherwise..Except Pippo , Zambro , Flamininho.
Signing Muntari Maxi Monty ..MMM
Selling Pato , paying for Ibra and Aquilani.Some may say if Pato goes Tevez will come..or Hernanes Jovetic M'Vila Sahin Hamsik Honda Ganso Armero Asamoah ..aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
I don't see it happening fear or being demoralised call it what you will.Setting myself up for the worst so anything else has me beaming and if the worst happens I can say see I knew it.

Also handy Barca Madrid got drew apart , rigged NAH??? anyway if that the final watch for a host of madrid cards ..I think Bayern will beat Madrid.Madrid are moaning and a dirty team anytime facing a team of equal or better ability.I just hope we don't get destroyed , because despite what some think It will Be a different Barca we face than in the group stages.