Summer mercato 2012
Milan needs someone who can drive the team forward. In short someone like Kaka, that player does not need to be an ACM, or a mid or a FB, but someone who can dribble pass defenders in a hurry.
Armero is the guy,he is fast,strong,tenacious and serie-A familiar.rumor says udinese asks 15 million,but we can put in younsters to offset some amount.I'm even willing to give them merkel in such occassion.

Abate is WC already defensively,but his final cross needs polish.

BALE is super expensive,bayern is aiming CL champion too.maybe torres is the most possible bagain we can working on.If we sell pato,we should go for torres and gozte.

May god with chinese footbball
He is good, but due to the exp. that the last LB Milan signed from Udinese, really think Milan should try Marcelo instead.
Thats a dream signing, if only Real let Marcelo go....
Marcelo is absolute crap in positioning and defending. Marcelo will never work in Serie A.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
It's a pain that a guy who costs 15 million is linked to Milan , and all we can do is think who we can offer to bring the price down.If we don't have 15 million to buy a player , why do we even bother talking about ...Mascherano , M'Vila , Hamsik , Tevez , Hernanes there really is no point is there.
Marcel Schmelzer for LB ! Or else, we will have to go for Christian Maldini....!!! He will be 18 next year I suppose...?

Managed to put together a list of left backs........
Patrice Evra
Ashley Cole
Eric Abidal
Marcelo
Phillip Lahm
Aleksander Kolarov
Leighton Baines
Christian Chivu
Fabio Coentrao
Gael Clichy
John Arne Riise
Jose Enrique
Aly Cissokho
Luis Felipe
Marcel Schmelzer
Michal Kadlec
Alvaro Pereira
Emilio Izaguirre
Benoit Tremoulinas
Yuto Nagatomo
Holger Badstuber
Frederico Balzaretti
Davide Santon
Domenico Criscito
Paolo De Ceglie
Emilio Insua
Wayne Bridge
Maxwell
Adraino
Fabio Grosso

Amongst this list of 30 players, chances of Milan even going for a bid are ------Chivu, Santon, Criscito, Maxwell.....

How about the prospect of Paolo De Ceglie playing at Juventus? Heard he had recently fallen out with Conte.......from the little i have seen this boys good defensively...otherwise Santon/Crisctio should be an upgrade to Antonini/Mesbah....Ur thoughts please...
(03-13-2012, 12:35 PM)k7r Wrote: Marcel Schmelzer for LB ! Or else, we will have to go for Christian Maldini....!!! He will be 18 next year I suppose...?

Managed to put together a list of left backs........
Patrice Evra
Ashley Cole
Eric Abidal
Marcelo
Phillip Lahm
Aleksander Kolarov
Leighton Baines
Christian Chivu
Fabio Coentrao
Gael Clichy
John Arne Riise
Jose Enrique
Aly Cissokho
Luis Felipe
Marcel Schmelzer
Michal Kadlec
Alvaro Pereira
Emilio Izaguirre
Benoit Tremoulinas
Yuto Nagatomo
Holger Badstuber
Frederico Balzaretti
Davide Santon
Domenico Criscito
Paolo De Ceglie
Emilio Insua
Wayne Bridge
Maxwell
Adraino
Fabio Grosso

Amongst this list of 30 players, chances of Milan even going for a bid are ------Chivu, Santon, Criscito, Maxwell.....

How about the prospect of Paolo De Ceglie playing at Juventus? Heard he had recently fallen out with Conte.......from the little i have seen this boys good defensively...otherwise Santon/Crisctio should be an upgrade to Antonini/Mesbah....Ur thoughts please...

So bad is the quality of our LBs that most of the name you listed will be an upgrade. I think the highest possibility is Kolarov though. He was in Serie A, played good too, defensively and offensively balanced, not bad in either. And the most important one, he is not a first-team in his club and maybe are unsettled.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Of all the struggling IT defenders, I really wish Milan can sign Santacroce and Santon.
I'm really confused about Santacroce now. From what I saw with Napoli some seasons ago, the guy had all the tools to be a great defender. I remember he completely locked Ronaldinho down till I think he got sent off..or subbed..can't remember exactly what happened. Yet, he just couldn't find space in the Napoli backline for the last few seasons and they had to ship him off to Parma on loan. Does he even play at Parma?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-13-2012, 01:55 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: . I think the highest possibility is Kolarov though. He was in Serie A, played good too, defensively and offensively balanced, not bad in either. And the most important one, he is not a first-team in his club and maybe are unsettled.

I don't see how this will happen , City paid 19 million for him in euro , and if they do let him go they'll want the same or more.He is 18 months into his city career and has played 60 games not exactly a back up player.
He would be great for us , but call me a pessimist looking at our transfer policy and our renewing of player's until they can't run and having Nini , Zambro , Mesbah and Urby I don't think they are even thinking about a new LB..Cheap out of contract or almost out of contract is what we go for..so to come out with a 17-20 million for Kolorov I just see it not happening.