Summer mercato 2012
In addition to your ongoing debate
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/201...c-milan-in

Needless to say the feeling is mutual.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
When we focus on the match, we have the best defense of Europe. Ironically, the constant pressure from Barca can help us to maintain the concentration.
Gabriel, you really have different taste of football. i respect it yet Hamsik and Aquilani are 2 different players, as Aquilani plays at RCM, he has defensive duties as well as offensive one. Wheras Hamsik on the hand plays in attacking trio at Napoli. Hamsik has different qualities to Aquilani, Aquilani has different qualities. His vision and passing is just awesome. This is why he has 6-7 assits though he missed 2 months because of the injury. i rate Hamsik high, i wanted him at Milan last season. However Aquilani is a quality player, he found himself well at RCM and happy to have him at RCM.

i said here that for always Milan needs Hernanes. Because of some reasons,

-Hernanes is a leader and make players better around him.
-His playmaking and 2 way game is needed for Milan, above all complete player.

Lazio lacks depth and Reja complained about their lack of depth. But with a weaker team, they had 9 points less than us though they lost some points in the last weeks.

However Xavi and İniesta are better players than Hernanes. Hernanes needs a better team than Lazio and should show himself at CL and also with Brazil NT.
I forgot him, and just read something about him ... Sokratis seems to still be on loan, so he's our player, and it looks like he's done very well in Germany so far this season. If Bonera was to leave, I wouldn't mind having this guy back.

PS: Just checked, the journalist wrote something wrong, Sokratis is owned by Genoa again ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(03-12-2012, 07:00 PM)Kastriot Wrote: In addition to your ongoing debate
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/201...c-milan-in

Needless to say the feeling is mutual.

yes, our style of play is one of the only that can get by them.. when real tries playing barcas game which is possession they get smoked, when they try to defend they arent as good as defending as a unit.. we defend as a unit, even our attackers are good defenders, boateng can be strong on the ball and defend, ibra has his size to him where he could do well in the box getting out set pieces, also to hold onto the ball. robinho opens up space which is good when it comes to having precious minutes on the ball against barca, our midfield can all defend, nocerino has lungs of steel and always puts good pressure on players, aquilani knows how to defend and also can hold onto the ball, van bommel is one of the best in the business.. so our midfield is a more defensive based midfield and you need to defend as a unit when you face barca, and by having good attackers that can defend and attack great is the only way we can beat barca.. anyways i went on with this too long..

im not sure what we'll need this mercato, im happy with all our starting line up but we could simply improve, like get a new lb (although ive liked antonini as of late), montolivo will be coming which is great , and maybe another versatile attacker/midfield.. like hernanes, tevez would be good but i cant really see anywhere in midfield where he could fit.. hernanes would be perfect because he can play CAM, even maybe LF,RF if we have too he definitely could, he wont be the best at those positions other then CAM but whatever, he can play LCM,RCM .. we need a player like him
I think our plan should be to copy real's,they strategically summoned a fast attacking group;c-ronaldo,dimaria,higuine,kaka are all speedy players.we have pato,but he is way too injury-prone,otherwise we only need get one more speedy to pair him,robben,torres or bale will be the ideal targets,a pato-robben-boateng trident can match real's.

And we get armero for LB,that lineup should be the most ideal group to fight barca football,an italian system plus a lethal counter trident.milan is the closest club to possibly possess such a recipe.
May god with chinese footbball
(03-12-2012, 10:03 PM)GeoTav Wrote: I forgot him, and just read something about him ... Sokratis seems to still be on loan, so he's our player, and it looks like he's done very well in Germany so far this season. If Bonera was to leave, I wouldn't mind having this guy back.

PS: Just checked, the journalist wrote something wrong, Sokratis is owned by Genoa again ...

yes we trade him for someone
ses or amelia maybe
Like I said, trade places between Hernanes with Xavi or Iniesta and see how they do with Lazio. I see how you guys are looking at it like a big fish in a small pond, while I look at it as players generally improve they play with better players. An example is Messi of Barca and Messi of Argentina, or Podolski with Koln and Podolski with Germany, or Boateng with Portsmouth/Ghana and Boateng with Milan.

As for Aqua, he is not good in defense at all. I never said he is not a quality player but said he is not as good as Hamsik.

If I remember correctly, Milan used Papa as the payment for Boateng.
wil i agree with you on robben and bale, the problem is bale will cost way too much and robben might come cheaper because i think his contract is set to expire soon but he still caries a big wage with him and has his fair share of injuries.. ibra did say though milan is just missing one more super class to match up barca, i think he's right.. even with pato, we need a robben type player a player who can get by players and is just super fast with great ball control and just all around amazing.. his running and dribbling can make up for ibras pace while also helping us cut down the passing to get to the front
BTW, what about Merkel? Hasnt he been injured for too long now? Any updates?

We have arguably worlds best Cente back partership in Silva-Nesta/Mexes......but on the other hand RB is average and LB is quite mediocre....Given that adding a worl class LB would make us arguably the best defence right now. But which world class LB is available and of those available whom can we afford.......not much huh?