Summer mercato 2012
We have to built our own staidum, as Bayern makes 100-150 m euros a year from Alianz Arena. its the only way to fight for CL every year. We have lower TV rights, low match day incomes, very high taxes compared to others. in this case, we need to increase our revenues and new staidum is the best way to make it happen.

Barbara Berlusconi has an interview on GDS today, she talks about new stadium. Our match day incomes are inferior to others in this case.
Cafu was the best RB in his generation, and I really would not say he was defensively weak prior to Milan.
You can say that about Serginho or even Pancaro, but you really can't say Cafu was only good in attack before his Milan days.
On top of that, I really don't buy the theory that players will become a better defensive players under proper coaching and playing with other great defenders. Kaladze, M. Laursen, Rogue Junior, Bonera, Papa, Mattioni, Grimi, Darimian, and the list goes on and on.
We need a LB..Cole out of favour at Chelsea 31 has 3 good year's left.
Bommel replacement , if he doesn't stay Keita definitely Keita he may be free.
Hard working midfielder who can create Monty free..

I see this as our mercato..I am no way getting caught up in Tevez , Balotelli , Kolorov , Marcelo , Sahin , Hamsik ,Jovetic , Hernanes , Naingollan , V.Persie , Ganso , Honda rumours...it simply will not happen even if Pato get's shifted on for 35 million.

Every morning I wake up it's freezing I can hope and speculate all I want but it isn't going to be 30 celsius 2moro.
Milan operate in a certain way and have done well enough with it , no way it changes not now or until Berlu dies or leaves.
we most buy some one from Atletico Bilbao. iker muniain or javi martinez

recent rumors we are linked with mudingay. Cole rumors is good one he will be more than good for our LB spot . Same like zambro.
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
I found no solid Cole link , other than people thinking he's good fast out of favour at Chelski let's try.But I see no rumour , anyone have one ?
(03-09-2012, 11:14 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: We need a LB..Cole out of favour at Chelsea 31 has 3 good year's left.
Bommel replacement , if he doesn't stay Keita definitely Keita he may be free.
Hard working midfielder who can create Monty free..

I see this as our mercato..I am no way getting caught up in Tevez , Balotelli , Kolorov , Marcelo , Sahin , Hamsik ,Jovetic , Hernanes , Naingollan , V.Persie , Ganso , Honda rumours...it simply will not happen even if Pato get's shifted on for 35 million.

Every morning I wake up it's freezing I can hope and speculate all I want but it isn't going to be 30 celsius 2moro.
Milan operate in a certain way and have done well enough with it , no way it changes not now or until Berlu dies or leaves.

I don't think that's entirely true. If Pato leaves, Tevez will come.

The rest I agree with, even though I consider Monto a good player.
If Pato left and we got Tevez , Monty , Cole , Keita I'd be happy.Pato barely plays and has 3 goals this season..Not worth the hassle they've given him 5 year's almost , and if its Milan lab fault or his I don't see him flourishing.
we neeed just a pure goal scorer.. if i sold pato i would get damiao.. i would get tevez to replace cassano if he cant make his come back
Cafu, Pancaro and Serginho was all weak on defensive zone. Both Pancaro and Cafu played 3-5-2 with Lazio and Roma. Cafu was playing as Right winger in Brazil NT. But all of their defensive game improved at Milan. All of them are quality players. Serginho was a regular for Milan. He played as left winger, left attacker or left sided midfielder(Terim era)

Contra Gattuso Serginho
Rui Costa

You cant compared them with Grimi or Roque Junior or the others. Pancaro was a regular for Lazio and very experienced. Caful, Serginho was very experienced but Grimi, Mattioni?

We dont need Damiao, but we need a player like Tevez. good work rate, agressive, a player who can decide a game alone and can score 20+ goals a season. Damiao is great on the box but if we sign Tevez, Tevez and ibra will start. Damiao is very expensive player for the bench role in this case, signing Damiao doesnt make any sense. He would be very useful as vice ibra if he was cheap.

We will have many options, Tevez, ibra as starters. Maxi, El SHaarwy and Robinho as bench players. We are enough. Use 30-35 m euros on Hernanes and anchor. Then we will be better.

Btw, we link with Mascherano, Keita and De Jong. it seems his contract ends in 2013, and City doesnt want to renew it, considering his agent is Kia(Tevez's agent), Milan can do something for him.
We need to work more on our LB problem than getting hernanes.I think 10 million plus younster for armero will be rewarding big.
May god with chinese footbball