Summer mercato 2012
(03-07-2012, 11:59 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 11:58 PM)xudong Wrote: I am afraid that he will. A player like Nesta is useful not just on the pitch, but off the pitch. Didn't Thiago Silva say that he learned the most from just training with Maldini?

I am hoping that all the rumors are just BS. I would NOT want to see that happen again. Angry One Pirlo is too much already.

Then we need Cafu, he just needs to work with Abate and teach him how to cross better, how to use the ball better.

Btw, Bonera trained with Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Thiago Silva but still he dont know how to defence. is it possible? Dont worry, Bonucci will be the same story.

We do have Tassotti, and some claims that he has taught Abate a little. (no joke).

LOL on Bonera and Bonucci. They are just dumb, I suppose. But players with potential like Chiellini may benefit from playing alongside a master like Nesta.
aka xudong
its really weird to me, Abate was a winger, as his offensive game should better. When we move him to RB, He was weak on defensive game but he improved too much defensively. One of the best RB defensively.
really? lol, i would not agree (hint: derby, another derby from 2011).
Even during his winger days Abate was nothing more than another version of Pepe. His main quality is his speed. He just outran the opponent and whipped it in. The crosses themselves were more misses than hits. But I agree that he has improved a lot defense-wise and that what matters most for a RB.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(03-08-2012, 01:57 AM)Stitch Wrote: really? lol, i would not agree (hint: derby, another derby from 2011).

That incident can happen to anyone. Happened to Silva twice this season.

it doesnt make sense if you agree or not. Abate is one of the best RB's in the world but just defensively. He stopped the likes of Eto'o, Ronaldo.

i remember his Empoli days, Napoli days, even Milan Primavera days.

Above all, Abate just lacks final product, he moves well, he has pace, dynamism and he can dribble but whenever it comes to last touch, he doesnt have it. Last season he just had 1 assists. Pato's goal in derby. This season its just 2.

i accept that we are weak on the box compared to Shevchenko, İnzaghi era. Both were too dangerous in penalty area. We scored many goals with Serginho's Cafu's or Pancaro's crosses.
Even Tassotti were not great at attacking.

About defending, Abate is currently one of the best RB. I think only a few, such as Ramos are better than him.
(03-07-2012, 11:59 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: Then we need Cafu, he just needs to work with Abate and teach him how to cross better, how to use the ball better.

Btw, Bonera trained with Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Thiago Silva but still he dont know how to defence. is it possible? Dont worry, Bonucci will be the same story.

Everything you've been saying the past few days makes very good sense. However, by your same logic about Bonucci & Bonera, one could argue that Abate will never be good in attacking no matter who he works with (Cafu, Robert Carlos, etc.). The guy just can't shoot or Cross.
What's the contract status of torres? maybe we can get him this summer for an super big bagain price considering his current situation at chelsea.I'm gainning lots of confident about allegri's revival magics after so many players improved so much this season.

Torres' speed can be helpful to address our lack of counter efficiency woe.he is the only big name with such attributes on the market comes to my mind,and he is lot healthier compared to robben.
May god with chinese footbball
(03-06-2012, 05:11 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: i really wonder what our club think about anchor. We are thinking Montolivo for there? (When we linked with Montolivo, Galliani said that he is an anchor not mezz'ala and we have Van Bommel for there) in this case, Galliani consider him as anchor.

But i want a player who can destroy, great tackling, good positioning, good offensive skills plus leadership. Van Bommel was like a wall infront of our defence last season. But he is declined this season compared to last season.

Who'll be our next anchor? Montolivo? or Sven Bender? Mascherano? M'Vila, Sandro, Fernando e.t.c.

Off course if Masherano is on the market at 12-14 m euros with 2-3 payments, Galliani will go and sign him instead Fernando. i dont think Fernando worth 20-25 m euros. same goes for Sandro. Milan will never pay that amounts for them.

Hernanes costs around 20-25 m euros, in this case, Galliani will try to pay it in 3-4 parts. so it wont be a problem. Signing one top player wont be a problem. We'll sell Pato around 35 m euros, we can buy Tevez with 24 and add 11 m euros to Hernanes. We'll sell Taiwo for some money.

also we will get rid of wages of Flamini's, Gattuso's(he will play for free if he stays) Ambrosini, Zambrotta e.t.c. For instance Flamini costs us 10 m euros a year with taxes, if we renew his contract with 2.5 m euros, we will have 5 m euros profit.

Robinho did pretty good job vs Arsenal, CL game with pressure, big game. scored 2 goals. Second was amazing. Then he was our best player vs Juventus. another big game with tension and pressure. Whoever says Robinho sucks in big games, should first ask himself about this games.

Whats the problem with Robinho haters?

let me put it plain simple........Robinho looks superb & dashing when the others like Ibra, Boateng and co are at their best....this happens mostly against the smaller teams in serie-a.....but when ibra is down robinho cant even keep the ball.......i hate players doing fancy tricks but for no use........

u said abt the first leg against arsenal where robinho was "Superb".........Now please tell me what he was doing against 2nd leg.........a fit pato could have at least scored a goal by himself......i dont hate robinho, but he should not be in the starting eleven......
Firstly, The problem is that Pato cant stay fit. He is always injured. You cant depent on him until he proves otherwise. Then, Regarding Robinho, All players except Mexes and Abbiati and a bit Van Bommel failed vs Arsenal. We cant blame Robinho. Robinho is not CAM. Last time Allegri tried El Shaarwy-ibra and Robinho trident, We lost to Lazio on away game.
Playing Robinho there with a playmaker in LCM or RCM makes sense. it doesnt make any sense if he tries with Emanuelson and Nocerino. (if i remember correctly, Lecce game is another example. Allegri started with Nocerino and Ambrosini at LCM and RCM, Robinho at trequartista failed one more time, second half Boateng and Aquilani played and we won 4-3)

in summary, Robinho at trequartista with no playmaker stylee player in LCM or RCM and with 2 strikers doesnt work. it didnt work more than once this season.

a fit Pato could have score a goal by himself? Like he scored 1 goal in 10 games? His contribution to us this season is close to 0. Like Allegri said that we didnt had Pato this season. Pato should be in line up, or Pato shouldnt be. Whos better, Whos in better form will start. But first Pato should stay healthy.

Robinho started the season with 2 months injury. Then Allegri always played Cassano and didnt use Robinho. Then, he always played Pato. Robinho entered the game at 70-75th mins. You need to keep Robinho in form by good playing time. im happy with overall contribution. He played little vs inter, we lost. Pato did nothing. Robinho vs inter last season was the hero for first goal. He was pretty good. He was our best player vs Juve, with a game tension and high pressure. He did great vs Arsenal first leg. Lazio Coppa Game he was pretty good, where he started with El Shaarwy in attack. Robinho was the hero for our first goal vs Cagliari away game. it was hard game. Palermo away game, another example. i think that its enough.

Many experts keep saying that Robinho should start with ibra and work for ibra. i hope Allegri wont try another game with Robinho at trequartista, with no playmaking in midfield. Robinho played his worst game this season with this formation. (Lecce, Lazio and Arsenal second game) Robinho has 9 assists in Serie A so far. Best assist man of us.

(03-08-2012, 05:05 AM)Aficio Wrote: Even Tassotti were not great at attacking.

About defending, Abate is currently one of the best RB. I think only a few, such as Ramos are better than him.

That was my point. When Cafu came to Milan, He was defensively weak. Prior to Milan carreer, he was weak on defense so, Roma was playing with 3-5-2 with Cafu and Candela on the flanks. But Tasotti worked with him, then he was really solid.