Summer mercato 2012
(03-06-2012, 05:11 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: i really wonder what our club think about anchor. We are thinking Montolivo for there? (When we linked with Montolivo, Galliani said that he is an anchor not mezz'ala and we have Van Bommel for there) in this case, Galliani consider him as anchor.

But i want a player who can destroy, great tackling, good positioning, good offensive skills plus leadership. Van Bommel was like a wall infront of our defence last season. But he is declined this season compared to last season.

Who'll be our next anchor? Montolivo? or Sven Bender? Mascherano? M'Vila, Sandro, Fernando e.t.c.

I also wonder about that. IMO, our CMs tend to move a lot and don't have special job to protect the playmaker like the old Rino, while the defenders need protection, so I think we need an anchor more than deeplying.

However, the CDM should be able to pass. Mascherano & Lass Diara are not good in this aspect. I don't know much about Bender brothers, M'Vila, Sandro,...

This position also need experience, a near 30 player is the best.

It is interesting to know which one Galliani & Allegri will choose in summer mercato. I have the confidence in both, especially when they can't mess up with this important position. CDM is not LB because we like to play centrally.
To be honest, a club like Milan should be able to spend 30-40mil a year if they do claim to be a big club. With all the expiring contracts and the influx of new players(Nocerino, Merkel, Straussr, Meabh, ELS, Lopez and even Urby). I really see no need to keep players like Pippo, Taiwo, Gattuso, Slowdorf and Ambro. Heck, even Aqua is expendable if Milan decides to sign someone like Hernanes.

At the end of the day, I think Milan will be hunting for bargain players, so whoever is injured, or have a bad Euro or a trouble maker to the team will probably end up at Milan. I don't now why Milan continues to do that despite all the salaries cut back they are doing over the past two seasons while winning the league with CL football.
Aquilani is underrated, RCM is a new to him, he needed time to adapt to there both tactically and tecniqually. Yet, he did pretty good job. His pressing, creative and passing game is important for us. His deep passes are amazing, i think that he should improve on finishing.

Milan was new team to him, RCM was new to him. Milan should sign him, 6 m euros is a bargain for a player like Aquilani.

We must respect Galliani and MGT. We have financial Fair Play, very high taxes, lower TV rights. But MGT did amazing job. We signed around 20 players in the last 1.5 years. İbrahimovic, Robinho, El Shaarwy, Boateng, Nocerino, Aquilani,
Muntari, Mexes, Taiwo, Emanuelson, Van Bommel, Cassano, Maxi Lopez, Yepes,Mesbah e.t.c. signed.

Almost a new team. Who was injured or had Bad Euro or trouble maker? Galliani and MGT deserves at least a little bit respect. its not easy to manage a club like Milan in economic cris, with high taxes, low revenues, also considering our reds in Financial Fair Play.

Just look at İnter, Morati just loans players with option to buy and invested on youth. While Our MGT brings top players to us.

Barcelona's midfield is supeior to anyone. But i dont agree about Real's. They were about to sell Diarra to Tottenham last summer. Alonso is a great player, i'd take him with my eyes closed but i'd not take Khedira.

i think that we will spend. Cuz Milan gave the signals to Berlusconi that we can be competitive in CL. and that was important for us. We were a team that couldnt beat a squad like Tottenham but our game vs Barcelona and Arsenal gave signals how far we can go in CL.
I think what really affected us was the death of seria a for a few years after the calciopoli.. its not that we cant generate enough income to spend 30-40mln/season it's that it took a lot away from our sales etc. we've spent about 60-70mln overall the last two seasons(ibra,binho and co) which is pretty much 30-35mln a season.. the reason we dont quite notice it is because we had soooooooooo many players to replace to get out of that slum that it adds up, 5m here, 5m there.. now that we're more established and have a similar budget (30mln) lets say per season we can at least invest that towards one big addition and one or two potentials
3 things we learned from last night game;

1,mesbah is a solid backup LB,nothing more.we need armero badly.

2,we lack counter sharpness desperately.

3,teams with very physical play can still take robinho and urby out of game with relatively ease.
May god with chinese footbball
(03-07-2012, 03:01 AM)will4li Wrote: 3 things we learned from last night game;

1,mesbah is a solid backup LB,nothing more.we need armero badly.

2,we lack counter sharpness desperately.

3,teams with very physical play can still take robinho and urby out of game with relatively ease.

1. Looked anything but solid last night... A nightmare match for Mesbah. We definitely need to continue our search for a better left back.

2. This will get better once we have a full squad at our disposal. To much wear and tear on some players now.

3. Robinho ripped apart the same Arsenal team two weeks ago. He definitely had a day off this time, but that doesn't change anything we already knew about him. He's great at his best and really bad when he's got days like yesterday.
This is the same squad but completely different attitude.they played as fast and aggresive as they can last night,robinho definitely was very uncomfortable with that kind of physicality.
May god with chinese footbball
i read Corriere Dello Sport this morning. They claim that Allegri is considering Montolivo to replace Van Bommel at anchor.

According to them,

Allegri wants Barcelona trio, Keita, Pedro and Mascherano
4 year contract with Montolivo
We link with Rami, Vertonghen, Cissokho, San Jose, Manga, Boly, Sakai, Bolaruz.
I can understand Allegri wanting Montolivo to replace Van Bommel, because that role requires high passing abilities on the ball. Pirlo was great as a regista, but his lack of physical presence was a huge problem. Montolivo actually worries me for a similar reason, as unlike Van Bommel he's not a hard man.
Rumor suggests that Juventus is trying to do another Pirlo on Nesta, which was made possible due to the latter's recent rift with Allegri. I hope that it is just silly rumor. Sad
aka xudong