Summer mercato 2012
(03-05-2012, 10:45 PM)reza Wrote: Saw this on twitter by @Milanello

Berlusconi: "Ronaldo to Milan? You can't say no to Ronaldo. He has a price and it's a decent price in this current international crisis."

Rr27

when did he say it? I thought it was a summer ago?

also, are we sure which one he was referring to? Big Grin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMYXbI_6SnYIUYHn0okFk...PYhb4CyVHA]

aka xudong
he said it today or yesterday according to milannews.it
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=75060

i'd really love to know what our obsession is with attackers.. spend 15mln on hernanes, no the economy will not allow us to spend this money..
spend between 50-80 mln on c.ronaldo.. "you can't say no to ronaldo, at this time of crisis his price(aka like 70mill) is a good price"
wtf? 70mill we can develop a barca midfield and a wc lb and probly VP too

like hernanes 15mln,marcelo 15mln, vp 20mln, and 20m left over too

also read an article that stated our attack will look completely different in a year or two.. saying that:

pato will be replaced by leandro damiao or VP, balotelli will come when ibra is gone where they say his probable destination if he leaves might be real madrid.. Ronaldo is a target as well apparently,
so i know this is all bull shit.. but what attack do you like better just curious because i would probably pick the 2nd .. damiao would probably be better then pato, not as fast and flashy but scores goals and doesnt get injured

ibra,binho,els,cassano,pato or
ronaldo,binho,els,damiao,balotelli
the first one, by far.
Personally, I think Mario is a time bomb. Say all you want about Cassano, Ibra or even Tevez being a bad boy....but Mario is on a completely different level. I don't think any coach in the world would like to work with Mario if given options. I also think that the more he grows older the harder it is to control him.
CR7 is amazing and he is one of the few players out there who could improve any teams he joins. But I find it hard to believe that Real would sell their top star, as his only replacement is Messi, who Real can never sign.
VP will be a great partner for Ibra and it actually make sense of all the rumors.
I am still hoping for Hernanes, if Lazio can't crack the CL spot.
me too, hernanes would be my number one option.. believe it or not even to ronaldo.. the reason i say that is because if ronaldo comes, im almost certain one of our big players will leave. also hernanes is a much cheaper option, and is something we actually need.. if we were having a problem scoring goals, ronaldo would be a solution bcus he would score close to 50 goals a season in all competitions, but we can score goals, our play would be a lot more fluent though and we'd score alot more with someone like hernanes. great trequartista if we slot him there and also would be good at lcm or rcm, even cm but id prefer a more defensive player in the position like mvb ..

also on ronaldo to milan.. if you think about it, we would ask why the heck did we sell our best player (kaka) to real madrid .. ok we needed the money, but who out there could we buy to replace him?? so it's the same concept.. also , when we were last linked with ronaldo he said he wants to win something at real madrid before he even thinks of leaving.. well they've pretty much won the league title, and he'll probably be winning the golden shoe, depending on there cl success maybe the goldenball ahead of messi.. also the fact that ronaldos going to berlus parties and their so fond of each other is another good reason...ronaldos my favorite player, but even though i dont think we need him like berlu said i'd accept him with open arms, everywhere he goes he scores 30+ goals a season..just imagine a front 3 like this..

----ibra----ronaldo-----
--------binho------------

well anyways all this talk is probably bull so i wont get my hopes up, i just get over excited when i hear us being linked with players like this, especially when its ronaldoBig Grin
Is C-ronaldo's contract running to end? otherwise,It's almost impossible to happen.

I'd like us go for VP,his pricetag won't be like crazy.VP improved great deal over years,he is a legit world class right now.I presume his level is almost equal to prime time van basten already. the most deadly finisher beyond any doubts this season.

We don't need hernanes,we will be so packed in midfield next season.muntari and nocerino for LCM,aquilani and montolivo for RCM,MVB and keita probably for anchor,boateng and robinho for ACM,not even mention urby and merkel.we even don't need to spend a dime at midfield.If we invest,the priority should be a new anchor to replace MVB.

With that 20 mln and some younsters,galliani can get armero and a quality nesta repaclement,solve LB and 3rd CB problems.

May god with chinese footbball
(03-05-2012, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: We should sell Milanlab to raise some funds Wink

famous doctors saying: PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

on that note i would say replacing san siro pitch with an artificial turf will be the best and cheapest option....(btw milan & merda are planning to try a semi-artificial pitch for 2012-13)Okmilan
(03-05-2012, 12:24 PM)bijon Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 10:29 AM)k7r Wrote: 100% Agree on Pato & Silva...................PSG can take Robinho if they want to for 20mln, but not Pato.......Angel

Sell Pato, keep Robinho

Sell Robinho, keep Pato..................

Robinho can even miss from the goal line....may be he is keeping his spot coz allegri believes robinho can compliment ibra the best with all that running helter skelter..........KEEP PATO for heavens sake....i dont care what happens to robinho.........c'mon guys gave u ever seen a worse finihser than robinho in the brazil NT....name one forward....just one........
If robinho finishes regularly like he did in arsenal game,he is a world class player to me.

Pato has immense talent,but is he able to stay fit ever?if he go through another year like past 3 season,his market value will go down dramatically.
To me, Aqua and Monty are not that good. I would much rather have Hernanes, Boateng, Nocerino and MVB at a starting four midfield, with Muntari, Strausser, Merkel, Urby and ELS as subs.
We are already argurably 3rd best team behind la liga 2 giants,hernanes is not the guy who can give us that extra edge to make next upgrade. another high profile attacker to pair ibra and boateng will be more helpful.what a pity that pato can not live up to his potential.