Summer mercato 2012
(02-29-2012, 11:54 AM)Pato Milan Wrote: Hearing the possibility of Pato leaving kills me...
I still believe he can do well, remember form is temporary, talent is permanent...
This season has been horrible for him but every player had an occasional crap season. He still young, when he gets fit enough for at least 4 matches in a row I'm sure he will regain confidence and concentrate on his game. It's a pitty he didn't get called up for the NT against Bosnia (BTW Pjanic and Dzeko were very impressive) he obviously doesn't deserve to get called up but it would have helped his confidence.
About Thiago Silva, I think he's a loyal player, he wants to do well with us and he has already said that he wants to be captain and do what Maldini did.
Coincidentally here is Nike's latest ad with our 2 Brazilians that brought up these discussions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRyb8VtNj...plpp_video

100% Agree on Pato & Silva...................PSG can take Robinho if they want to for 20mln, but not Pato.......Angel
(03-05-2012, 10:14 AM)Nalx Wrote: I guess he likes his son-in-law even more Icon_lol2

I've been wanting to see Strootman for Dutch NT for some time now but I never saw him playing but it's hard to argue with that since the van Bommel - de Jong double-pivot are really tried-and-tested. Plus the former is their cap.

I also likes Van Bommel more Big Grin He should renew.
(03-05-2012, 10:29 AM)k7r Wrote: PSG can take Robinho if they want to for 20mln

blasphemy Devilstupito
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Maybe he is upset about Binho's finishing Big Grin
I read this hilarious comment on goal.com

" First juve lose is just the matter of time. When they do lose, the costa concordia-type of sinking will begin"
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(03-05-2012, 10:29 AM)k7r Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 11:54 AM)Pato Milan Wrote: Hearing the possibility of Pato leaving kills me...
I still believe he can do well, remember form is temporary, talent is permanent...
This season has been horrible for him but every player had an occasional crap season. He still young, when he gets fit enough for at least 4 matches in a row I'm sure he will regain confidence and concentrate on his game. It's a pitty he didn't get called up for the NT against Bosnia (BTW Pjanic and Dzeko were very impressive) he obviously doesn't deserve to get called up but it would have helped his confidence.
About Thiago Silva, I think he's a loyal player, he wants to do well with us and he has already said that he wants to be captain and do what Maldini did.
Coincidentally here is Nike's latest ad with our 2 Brazilians that brought up these discussions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRyb8VtNj...plpp_video

100% Agree on Pato & Silva...................PSG can take Robinho if they want to for 20mln, but not Pato.......Angel

Sell Pato, keep Robinho

(03-05-2012, 11:27 AM)Aficio Wrote: Maybe he is upset about Binho's finishing Big Grin

maybe he hasn't seen Binho's recent games. Big Grin
aka xudong
I see that Jovetic is hurt..again..he's like purple Pato.
(03-05-2012, 05:36 PM)Stitch Wrote: I see that Jovetic is hurt..again..he's like purple Pato.

Hooray, this proves once and for all that he is Milan material. Okmilan
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
We should sell Milanlab to raise some funds Wink