Summer mercato 2012
I've read somewhere too, that Didier is going to go to China.
He will be going to HK and play for South China like Butt and Kezman last year.
(02-22-2012, 10:32 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Rumours on milannews are Pato could be exchanged with Ramos (to replace Nesta) of Real in the summer. Little else to suggest this would happen at this moment though.

I would take Ramos over Pato anyday
(02-25-2012, 10:16 AM)bijon Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 10:32 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Rumours on milannews are Pato could be exchanged with Ramos (to replace Nesta) of Real in the summer. Little else to suggest this would happen at this moment though.

i would do the opposite anyday

Ramos is the poorest of the Real defence. He's a decent player with an awful attitude. He's already had over 13 sending offs.

POOR LOGIC. Pato is crap and is injured 90% of the time.
(02-25-2012, 10:41 AM)JuanShoe Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 10:16 AM)bijon Wrote: I would take Ramos over Pato anyday

Ramos is the poorest of the Real defence. He's a decent player with an awful attitude. He's already had over 13 sending offs.

Thats because they play him as a CB, he is a RB
He's a RB, one of our best players happens to be at RB, abate is a good player imo hes solid enough and young, i dont want ramos.. plus with mexes we dont really need a cb urgently, i'd rather just buy someone like dede so that once mexes falls out of his prime we have an instant replacement, plus he can play the odd games where mexes is injured etc
Abate lacks last touch, final product. he did amazing job defensively last season but yet he only had 1 assists. (Pato's goal vs İnter)

Allegri needs to work on his last touch, passing and crossing. Same goes for Boateng's deep and long passes...

However, i think that our biggest need is a leader, who can inspire us in the midfield, whos creative, who has charisma. Hernanes would be my pick. All we need is signing a player like him...

Then, anchor comes, Montolivo is pretty good at anchor, solid, good passing and vision. off course i'd rather to have one of Sven Bender/Sandro/Fernando/M'Vila or even De Jong. Dirty style, good tackler and destroyer and good positioning.

if Muntari improves on his positioning and makes less risky slide tackles, he can be a good alternative for LCM. We have Nocerino and Aquilani for LCM. We have good depth there except anchor role.

in this case, we need a trequartista (back up for Boateng, Emanuelson is not enough) and Hernanes typee of player for midfield.

Our attack is really strong, we dont need anyone unless if we sell someone. Pato can leave next summer, maybe Tevez could arrive... in any case, a solid CB is really needed considering Nesta's injuries and age, we just have Mexes and Silva. 4rd choice CB will get many minutes, considering Yepes can leave. Yepes is much better than Natali without a doubt, i dont want Natali. He is pretty slow.

i watched Honda vs Real, he didnt have his old tempo, but still he did good job. Keeping the ball, driving with the ball and create something.
Interesting news, Raiola has recently signed up John Guidetti, a young Swedish forward of Man City, currently on loan at Feyenoord and having one hell of a season there.

Apparently (I saw this on goal.com), we're linked to him for the summer.

Meanwhile, Berlu has said Van Persie's good but there are many good players out there and gave his backing to Pato.
Didn't Raiola recently say that he was working on bringing a world-class attacker to Milan this summer, and that this new player is someone that all three teams (Milan, Juve, Inter) want to have?

I don't know if he was just playing with us, or referring to something that's actually real.
aka xudong