Summer mercato 2012
Robben + MilanLab will be a nightmare. And a very expensive nightmare for that matter.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(02-23-2012, 03:10 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
GeoTav Wrote: I don't see Bayern getting a player for their bench.
What I disagree is that you assume Shaqiri will automatically get first-team spot and Robben is the one he replaced. I said that maybe they'll play with Shaqiri-Robben, Shaqiri-Ribery, and maybe even Robben-Ribery, they have quality wingers.

Ok, I understand ... Actually, even myself disagrees with my quoted sentence by reading it again !! Big Grin

All the players that clubs buy are not necessarely first team players ... So clubs can buy players for their bench !! Angel

Anyway, what I meant about Shaqiri is that this guy seems to be one of the new "next big things" ... If they get that kind of player, it's to use him, wether he plays as a starter or comes from the bench. If he turns to really be this "next big thing" and isn't as injury prone as Robben (they both naturally play on the right side), then that means it's Robben who will lose his spot and will be benched (or used as an impact player). I don't think a player like Robben would accept to be used this way, so as a consequence, I think he could ask to leave in the next mercato if he notices and understands that the coach prefers Shaqiri to him, which is more likely than unlikely to happen (Shaqiri isn't WC yet because we don't know how he will play in a big team, but if he manages to keep the level he's showed in CL in a team like Bayern, he will surely become WC very soon).

Now I explained in a better way what I think about that ... One of my previous posts can be deleted !! Devilol

To finish: I don't hope nor want Robben in Milan anymore (some times ago, I would have liked to have him in our team, but nowadays, no way !!) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I think Milan should avoid getting players who have a history of injuries. That's why Robben is a huge no even if he is to come for free.
10 million Euros for Xherdan Shaqiri sounds like a bargain to me based on his age, talent and what I've seen of him so far. Anyway, we won't sign Robben, he's injury prone and makes 6 million Euros a year at Bayern.
re sign Klass huntelaar. Grinundwech

I was a fan of him and we just never used him correctly I guess. Because the guy is a scoring machine again.

KLASS > pato (srs)

(02-23-2012, 02:41 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 08:30 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Pato should be sold to the highest bidder. I hope we get no less then 35m for him.

In reality, Banks get involved so much in today's Football World (in Every Business really) that they distort the value of things by giving unnecessary loans (which can't be paid back). These loans drive the price of things up, and is the SOLE reason why prices of players have skyrocketed in the past 10 years. No other reason.

Therefore, anything is possible in terms of price for Pato, Tevez, etc.

(02-23-2012, 02:56 AM)WCmilan Wrote: how is that non sence? First off i said hamsik OR schweini not both so re read a post before u say my posts are non sence pleaseBig Grin, and secondly its very possible.. if we didnt buy lopez podolski would've been a big possibility. i dont care if you want him or not i do, thats why its a forum to express your opinions. schweini or hamsik is also very possible, if we had near 25million to buy tevez, plus it was unveiled that our real mr x was hamsik, how is it not possible? and fyi if i wanted to post in "Fantasy Signings" thread i would post saying lets buy messi ronaldo and robben. if you dont want podolski im guessing then your fine with maxi lopez? just like someone said to my post in the previous page milan needs quality, if those players aren't quality then who is?

Listen, of course you're allowed to post what you want. I'm, not condemning you. However, Our Management is very tight. VERY VERY Tight. Yet, you always post about how we're going to get multiple World Class Players. Reading your posts is like reading Goal.com.

Podolski is not necessary here. We have enough great strikers, better than he. As for Robben, he is a winger, and we already have one (Urby) that plays out of position. We don't need another. Robben is not an ACM, and I don't see Allegri switching his system any time soon.

yeah your right on our management being very tight but all im saying is if were to be the ac milan we all know we can't always rely on these freebees. I'm really interested to see what galli does when seedorf,nesta,zambrotta,gattuso etc all leave.. and sorry about getting all defensive on my replyTongue
To be fair, I think if Hunter managed to stay with Milan last year. Milan would probably sold Pato last summer, b/c Hunter is the type of strikers who compliment Ibra and Robinho really well upfront.
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=74091
more down to earth targets for me, article basically sais galliani looks to get montolivo to replace who knows ? and natali to replace yepes. Also one of De jong or sandro are on our list as well as cdms to replace mvb/ambro.. i think mvb has another year in the tank though, if he has solid midfielders on both sides of him.

anyways, if those were the choices i wouldn't quite know who i'd pick between de jong and sandro.. sandro really impressed me in CL last year where de jong has been quite solid all around for man city but is most of the time 2nd choice to barry..
also in other news on milannews, they interviewed drogba about a possibility of ending his relationship w chelsea at the end of his contract, which im pretty sure runs out this summer , when asked where else he would go he said most likely milan because we've always showed strong interest in him.. IMO even at age 33, he's in good shape and i would still consider him a better alternative to maxi lopez, not that maxi lopez has completely proven himself yet but you know what i mean.. an ibra drogba partner ship would be pretty threatning considering they are both tower forwards who are also good with their feet
Personally, I really don't mind any of the Monty, Sandro, Dejong, Natalie and even Drogba. Considering Monty, Sandro and Dejong are all upgrade to Ambro, Flamini, and Gattuso. Natalie is sure better than Bonera and Yepes. While Drogba is Drogba. Having said that, Drogba will come with a huge wages tag, something I don't like.
In France, they say that Drogba will go to China, joining Anelka ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !