Summer mercato 2012
Some shocking statistics to confirm what everyone knows:

The Juventus-players have only been injured for 33 days in total this season - which is less than any other side in Serie A.
In total, the Milan-players have been injured for 146 days so far in this season - more than any other Serie A side.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
http://www.football-italia.net/node/15654

Natali on his way to Milan too

Natali is OK for a sub IMO. Nesta is not getting any younger, but he still can rotate with Natali. TS and Mexes should be no1 options for CD next year.
Davide Astori is Free in June. Any links with him? I think he'd be a good player in the Bonera role. Release Bonera...
Release Bonera? That would mean someone in Milan management actually knows what he's doing.

Not gonna happen.
(02-13-2012, 04:56 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Davide Astori is Free in June. Any links with him? I think he'd be a good player in the Bonera role. Release Bonera...

If he is free, I would take him over Natali.
aka xudong
(02-13-2012, 03:11 PM)Stitch Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/node/15654

Natali on his way to Milan too

Natali is OK for a sub IMO. Nesta is not getting any younger, but he still can rotate with Natali. TS and Mexes should be no1 options for CD next year.

What the heck had he done? Natali is worse than Mexes, maybe on par with Yepes. At no time he will be one of the deadweight all of you would scream for to leave this club.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-12-2012, 07:48 PM)Beppe Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 06:28 PM)mathiask Wrote: Selling Urby now WOULD be a miss and a potential solid midfielder for a few years... He's been with us for one full season now and is finally starting to impress. I think selling him now would be just another bad move by our management. We should sell oldies first...

is he impressing you? Huh IMO he is not more than a bench player and wont ever be good enough to be a starting midfielder.

idk which urby you've been watching but he's been making huge improvements.. if he improves physically becomes a little more bigger and stronger i would give him a go as one of our starters
(02-13-2012, 08:59 PM)xudong Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 04:56 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Davide Astori is Free in June. Any links with him? I think he'd be a good player in the Bonera role. Release Bonera...

If he is free, I would take him over Natali.

He is... http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/astori...87210.html
Honestly, players like Urby should have no place in a club like Milan. But due to the lack of spending from Berlu and his reluctent to sell all or parts of Milan, Milan will be a team where players like Urby can play an important part.
(02-14-2012, 04:23 AM)WCmilan Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 07:48 PM)Beppe Wrote: is he impressing you? Huh IMO he is not more than a bench player and wont ever be good enough to be a starting midfielder.

idk which urby you've been watching but he's been making huge improvements.. if he improves physically becomes a little more bigger and stronger i would give him a go as one of our starters

Really?? Urby for me is very average. He makes very little impact in the side and has only made the difference in a couple of short bursts (i.e. not consistently or with any frequency).