Summer mercato 2012
Lets close this thread, b/c even if Milan somehow win the CL and the League, B & G still will not spend a cent on transfer.
(02-10-2012, 04:25 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Lets close this thread, b/c even if Milan somehow win the CL and the League, B & G still will not spend a cent on transfer.

if Milan somehow wins the CL and the league, I won't mind we suck for another 3 straight seasons.

and unfortunately I tend to agree with you, if that happens, B (most likely just B, not B&G) will be busy transfering money into his own account.

I have much sympathy for G, since B stopped wanting to spend a long time ago.
aka xudong
(02-09-2012, 12:09 PM)fLame Wrote: [Image: totalrevenues.png]

[Image: milanrevenue.png]

Guys, do you notice that from the non owning stadium teams we are the top earner. Above us are only teams that are owning stadiums.

And the Calcio is the worst league by image. We have the worst stadiums, we have the worst TV contracts, we do not attract the sponsors that Bundes, Premier and the La liga are attracting, hell even the sheikhs do not want to invest in Calcio.

And somehow we still manage to collect revenues like Bayern, Arsenal and Chelsea do (Manchester, Barca and Real are the best clubs in the world by some margin. All semi-finalist of last years CL). We must be doing something right??!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
The income is mainly from TV, but I think there is already a new TV deal in place for Serie A where money will be spread more evenly. Still Barca and Real are making twice as much as Milan while ManU is making 50% more.
Urby available for transfer http://www.football-italia.net/node/15563 ... Why he's starting to play well getting confidence so why.Well I suppose the money for senator renewels has to come from somewhere.
This is odd I mean he's one of only a few we have that has pace and energy , I'm baffled by MGT they'll sell him and keep Dorf , Ambro , Rino , V.Bommel
(02-10-2012, 01:02 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Urby available for transfer http://www.football-italia.net/node/15563 ... Why he's starting to play well getting confidence so why.Well I suppose the money for senator renewels has to come from somewhere.
This is odd I mean he's one of only a few we have that has pace and energy , I'm baffled by MGT they'll sell him and keep Dorf , Ambro , Rino , V.Bommel

The fact that when Emmanuelson plays as a LB, people tend to say he should play in midfield, once in midfield, he should go back to the AM position, and when finally playing as an AM, he should play again as a LB shows the guy has no place in our team and plays just because of the injuries by filling the holes in our team.

He himself said that he wanted to leave on loan at some time during the last mercato but decided to be patient (maybe the fact that there have been many and many injuries helped him to want to stay) and stay in Milan.

He's not needed in Milan, his sale will give us some money and won't have any consequence on our first team ... As a consequence, he can leave whenever he wants IMO !! Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Lets hope Milan can at least get 8 mil for him.
(02-10-2012, 01:37 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Lets hope Milan can at least get 8 mil for him.

6M profit ... Not enough !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Geo I think he's played very well these past games , he seem's to be gaining confidence he dribbles well holds the ball up well and has a few assists.Now his final product will have to improve but he can be a valuable squad player.We miss that the likes of Rivaldo , Dhorasoo , Vogel , Simic , Tommason in reserve even Rui when Kaka came.
But if we get 6 Million you know what will happen ?...6 million for Aquilani and a player down Milan MGT philosophy 101 haha
(02-10-2012, 09:55 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: The income is mainly from TV, but I think there is already a new TV deal in place for Serie A where money will be spread more evenly. Still Barca and Real are making twice as much as Milan while ManU is making 50% more.

The latest figures contain the new TV distribution mechanism.

While we wait for stadium ownership laws to pass ( Sad ), we have to up our revenue from other sources like TACI oil etc. I'd be curious to see what our figures look like next year.

The good news for Italian football is that Napoli broke into the top 20 and are expected to continue to grow, while Roma saw a 20 million euros boost in their revenue. With Juve most likely to make it into the CL, and with them already owning their stadium, the figures for 2012 should be better.