Summer mercato 2012
Let me do the 'unpopular' reply:

Aronica being punished too would make no difference to us really, even if not there is little chance the people handing out punishments favor a team like Napoli over Milan (punish a Milan player but decide to let a Napoli player free)
I think Aronica being unpunished is even beter for Milan, as Napoli could have more chance to hinder other teams Big Grin
Losing Aronica may help them , I think he's atrocious slow awkward and clumsy.

Anyone have a place to get a list if out of contract players this summer.I guess Google is my friend haha must do a search.

I see out of contract are , Adebayor , Bosingwa ,Bebatov , Kalou ,A few I saw now.
Seydou Keita and Montolivo are both out of contract and both seem the most realistic targets for us.
Keita is not out of contract.
(02-07-2012, 04:01 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: Keita is not out of contract.

Sorry you're right. There's a fair chance we could get him though.
I'd take an quality player out of contract given present financial pain's.And Monty , I would honestly get rid well not renew Rino , Pippo , Zambro , Seedorf ,Ambro.Nesta V.Bommel a year Seedorf coaching maybe.
Promote the better youth players , and hope for the best .Na It may be the way to go I mean , we are not going for an expensive DM or an expensive AM , I say expensive that seem's to be anything over 5 million now.
(02-07-2012, 04:58 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 04:01 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: Keita is not out of contract.

Sorry you're right. There's a fair chance we could get him though.

He's a great player. He was Barca's most used player last season.
Berbatov!
(02-08-2012, 12:12 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Berbatov!

Berbatov what? You don't want that lazy over the top striker at our club?