Summer mercato 2012
(02-03-2012, 01:54 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: But like others have said it's time we sell Pato and I hope Carlo can do us a favor and offer 40m euros so we can buy 2 good players with that money.

+ new set of scout, that includes brasileiro (MM poster) to be in charge of the South America region Sagrin
(02-02-2012, 05:30 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 04:18 PM)xudong Wrote: I still don't understand why we are not linked with Hernanes.

We can't be linked with all players ... Big Grin

Make a post on all Milan forums. Make up some crap. The next day, goal.crap will have "rumors". Devilol
(02-02-2012, 06:07 PM)Nalx Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 05:30 PM)GeoTav Wrote: We can't be linked with all players ... Big Grin

+1 How could we realistically hope for Hernanes? B&G wouldn't even pay € 1M to loan Palombo and chose a free Muntari instead Wallbang

Oh and about Pippo, he's not even included in the revised CL list so sadly he's as good as gone now.

If you consider the wage (plus tax), we are not that cheap. We do invest a lot of money on players. I am not advertising on selling Ibrahimovic, but his salary is 9 million right? that alone costs us 18 million per year - already a Hernanes and even one year's salary right there.

The management doesn't seem to acknowledge we should address the midfield issue. I really had no idea where we could get the fund for Tevez (transfer fee and high salary). It was perhaps all doomed to failure?
aka xudong
We were apparently close to signing hernanes before lazio was but we wouldnt budge over 10mln, lazio signed him for 11.6 or 11.8 millions.. so for close to two millions euros we lost a world class midfielder, thats how cheap our management is
Hernanes? I prefer jovetic if we have funds.hernanes is not a top level ACM,and we will be well covered at wide DM positon with nocerino,aquilani,montolivo,muntari or flamini, merkel and boateng plays there too occasionally.
May god with chinese footbball
Im pretty sure we do have funds, if we had 24mlns to sign tevez now im predicting a 35-40mln euro budget in this summer mercato. Im positive b&g will add our last few reinforcements to complete our squad..

ganso(15mln),tevez 24mln,montolivo free.
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/seri...-to-lazio-

"As my contract with CSKA starts to run out, more clubs will show their interest," the former VVV Venlo man said.

We get him, loan him to Lazio and we borrow Hernanes ?Dodgy

(02-03-2012, 02:43 AM)will4li Wrote: Pato and robinho out for 60 mln,that's not bad an idea!!!

If muntari performe,we can let go gattuso and flamini.otherwise,we renew flamini.

An article on sina.com.cn says we will use pato money to buy 3 players,tevez,ericcsen and armero.I like armero,this guy will be a quality LB.

If Eriksen and Armero arrives then I may consider approving Pato sale. And about Eriksen, if there's a new Kaka (playing style-wise) it's him. He's fast, he runs, he dribbles, he passes, he shoots, he scores.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(02-03-2012, 03:47 AM)edysim Wrote: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/seri...-to-lazio-

"As my contract with CSKA starts to run out, more clubs will show their interest," the former VVV Venlo man said.

We get him, loan him to Lazio and we borrow Hernanes ?Dodgy

If he turns free, Galliani may persuade him to join us for the huge Japanese market, I am afraid. Dodgy

I don't mind Honda, but I still prefer Hernanes if it is at all possible.
aka xudong
(02-02-2012, 11:05 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: If Allegri is useless it's not because he didn't include an over-the-top 38 year old striker in the CL squad. People were happy we didn't sign Tevez because he hadn't played competitive matches for a few months, but what has Inzaghi done during the same months? Nothing. I have a lot of respect for what Pippo has done for us over the years and his enthusiasm, but it's not enough anymore. He should have left in January and can't expect to play much more.

thank you! I understand a lot of people love Pippo (as do I), but he's no longer beneficial to the team. Even if he does play and pop into good positions (that's all he has left now), then he's still not a player for this side where everyone needs to work as a unit. The truth is, some of the players we do have in the side shouldn't really remain in the long term as with them we'll never grow into the team we need to be.

(02-03-2012, 03:56 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 02:43 AM)will4li Wrote: Pato and robinho out for 60 mln,that's not bad an idea!!!

If muntari performe,we can let go gattuso and flamini.otherwise,we renew flamini.

An article on sina.com.cn says we will use pato money to buy 3 players,tevez,ericcsen and armero.I like armero,this guy will be a quality LB.

If Eriksen and Armero arrives then I may consider approving Pato sale. And about Eriksen, if there's a new Kaka (playing style-wise) it's him. He's fast, he runs, he dribbles, he passes, he shoots, he scores.

For Tevez, Eriksen and Armero, I'd be prepared to sell Pato in the summer. However, it seems unlikely, as even with the sale of Pato (assuming we get around 40m), Tevez, Eriksen and Armero together would still probably exceed that price (Tevez alone costs over half of Pato's value).

Armero in particular I've grown extremely fond of since seeing him in Udine. The guy's a great player (he plays for the team yet is a strong individual) and surely has a big future ahead of him.
I wake to reports of Balotelli and Tevez..hearing ppl talk about Hernanes Ericksen Ganso and 30-40 million to spend.We couldn't stump up 1 million for Palombo.
I think it's highly unlikely we'll spend big if at all.Anyone who expects big signings and a good sum of money will be disappointed.We talk big and don't deliver , I hope we don't torment ourselves with talk when in reality it's out of contract or dirt cheap.