Summer mercato 2012
Let's offload pato,hahaha......
May god with chinese footbball
(02-02-2012, 02:20 AM)will4li Wrote: Let's offload pato,hahaha......

If PSG will pay us 40+ mil then I say YES. However, ONLY if that money will be reinvested into a couple of MIDFIELDERS. The forward line should be set with Ibra, Robinho, El Sharaawy, Maxi and Cassano. If Galliani wants to buy Tevez then he should sell Robinho and fund the move. Pato's money should go to midfielders. Obviously all this depends on Cassano as well. Is he going to be able to come in and be able to go back to his level?

Montolivo I believe has to be signed. He is a solid player that can add something to our side and will come in for free. Add to that the fact that we have 5 midfielders' contracts running out over the summer, then we surely have to do our best to sign this guy.

I just hope that Galliani doesn't plan on resigning all the senators for another year. It will be a disaster.

Some players we should be looking at IMO: Montolivo, Alcantara, Banega, Kagawa, Ganso, Honda, Hernanes, Sahin......Some of these will be expensive and some even impossible to sign for us, but you get the idea. Midfielders that can take care of the ball and give us some creativity.
(02-01-2012, 08:55 PM)mathiask Wrote: This term I NEED us to sign Ganso. He might be prone to injuries but he's still a brilliant, creative talent which can serve us for MANY years to come.

Isn't that the EXACT reason why Milan got Pato (Young, super talented, and creative) and the EXACT reason why Milan is now trying to sell him? (injuries)

but I think so too, Ganso would be good coup if we got a good deal.

I know Milan has never been linked with him and he plays for Inter, but I would like Milan to sign Crisetig. The few times I've seem him he's really impressed. Young, active, good on the ball central midfielder. I'm fairly certain he would be a solid backup today and a possible starter in a year or two.
(02-01-2012, 08:25 PM)reza Wrote: It's already summer? just kidding Big Grin

Yeah, I wonder. It is still cold like hell Big Grin

For the summer, the chance of getting Tevez is higher.
Last year after winning the scudetto, Berlu promised a WC midfielder as a gift and Galliani talked us up for months with his full-hair Mr. X and we ended up with... erm, whom did exactly we end up with?

I bet the latter at the very moment is employing Hollywood's aspiring screenplay writer to come up with another bull to keep us on our toes this summer and specifically instruct him to leave the ending open for our protagonist cum actor in leading role cum director Berlusconi to do whatever he wishes to do.
per l'amaro e il dolce
You guys do know that Mr. x is really Boateng right. Boateng was only bought this past summer and he is WC and a Champion.
Pato out, Tevez his replacement.
Montolivo for free
De Rossi for free
and Stevan Jovetic!! He is a brilliant player!
what's to guarantee Cassano will return to shape? He's one of those players that is very lazy (on and off the pitch)... I think Robinho is a better player overall. If one has to leave from the two to make room it should be Cassano - just my opinion. We shouldn't have pity and think it is wrong to let go of him just cause he had a heart condition, we are a team trying to win. At the moment, we have a very very sad squad, enough favors for players in our Milan 'family'. Players like Ambro, Zambro, Seedorf, Rino have to leave asap, I would have also put Cassano on that list but his last 3-4 games before he got injured he was impressive so it's only fair to give him a chance.

Hopefully we see Carlitos come in this summer if Pato hasn't become the player we hoped. Giving him until the summer is already too long, but at least no one can say he hasn't had his chance to prove his worth. I agree that he shouldn't be sold below 40m though.

I am hoping for some strike by the Milan fans versus Berlusconi. We need him out as well, this team is suffering from the lack of funds.
(02-02-2012, 08:24 AM)Nalx Wrote: Last year after winning the scudetto, Berlu promised a WC midfielder as a gift and Galliani talked us up for months with his full-hair Mr. X and we ended up with... erm, whom did exactly we end up with?

I bet the latter at the very moment is employing Hollywood's aspiring screenplay writer to come up with another bull to keep us on our toes this summer and specifically instruct him to leave the ending open for our protagonist cum actor in leading role cum director Berlusconi to do whatever he wishes to do.

are you sure it is not the other way around? Hollywood's writer could really learn from our Galliani here. Maybe Galliani is charging them a hefty fee to supplement our summer budget fund. Devilcool
aka xudong
i hope that MGT does everything to sign free agent players like Montolivo and De Rossi. GDS said that Montolivo is already a Milan player. so lets focus on De Rossi. then we should let all veterans go. Seedorf's, Ambro's , İnzaghi's time is up here. if we have both De Rossi and Montolivo we wont need Van Bommel...

in this case, if we can make a world class signing from Pato sale, i know 20-24 m euros from the fee will be Tevez. i hope we can make one top player signings with the rest and with extra money from the sales such as Taiwo...

De Rossi, Montolivo, Hernanes(the signing for LCM and ACM), Tevez would be perfect mercato for us.

Our defence is pretty good. maybe we need a reserve CB and quality LB if Mesbah doesnt convince at the rest of the season, maybe we can call Didac Vila back.

Midfield problem will be solved with Hernanes, De Rossi and Montolivo. This signings make us a contender for 2013 CL, thats our target if you ask me.