Summer mercato 2012
(03-31-2012, 09:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rumours about Milan being linked with Salomon Kalou from Chelsea for free:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...-deal.html

thankfully it's not a reliable source.
(03-31-2012, 10:14 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 09:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rumours about Milan being linked with Salomon Kalou from Chelsea for free:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...-deal.html

thankfully it's not a reliable source.

If we are to get someone from Chelsea for free, I would take Mata.

And now entirely theoreticall speaking - there are two players in EPL that would take us to the next level - David Silva or Luca Modric.

David Silva is impossible to get. But if Tottenham don't qualify for CL next year (certainly looks like they won't), Modric can be bought for sure. Devilcool
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
you mean the guy who cant run towards the goal if the wind blows in opposite direction Big Grin no thanks, modric would get KILLED in serie a
(03-31-2012, 10:58 AM)fLame Wrote: . But if Tottenham don't qualify for CL next year (certainly looks like they won't), Modric can be bought for sure. Devilcool

Is there a bit of a joke there , Spurs turned down almost £40 million from Chelsea for him meaning they want more as they said , and convert it to Euro's we have no chance because of that fee.
They are 5 points ahead of Chelsea and do not have to play any of the big teams in England , chances for them to qualify are high.
i think it was 40mil€
(03-31-2012, 12:13 PM)Stitch Wrote: i think it was 40mil€

Way too much for him IMO..He's good but not that good , anyway they won't sell without a ridiculous offer they don't need to.

40 miliion for modric?! jesus,I love galliani even more!
May god with chinese footbball
And that was turned down
(03-31-2012, 11:18 AM)Stitch Wrote: you mean the guy who cant run towards the goal if the wind blows in opposite direction Big Grin no thanks, modric would get KILLED in serie a

This was my concern too when I first watched him few years ago. He looked so fragile. Could he survive the physicality of EPL? Well, it turns out not only he can, but he quite excels too. Whether he can adapt to serie A is another thing though. Diego won the Bundesliga MVP, a stylish, rather short player in a league/country traditionally full of physical, tall players.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Guys, you all know Galliani. If we had to get Modric, we would get him on loan with an option to buy for 1 million installment each year for the next 10 years. Icon_lol2
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"