Summer mercato 2012
It just amazes me though how a club like us can't come up with more then 20mln to spend per mercato.. like think about it, TV rights,ticket/jersey,merchandise sale, sponsors, im pretty sure an amount of money is given for advancing in CL & winning scudetto/coppa italia as well, on top of that where did this money come from to buy robinho and ibra.. but then again its probably from kaka/sheva sales
Well we got Ibra for 24 million and payed 8 so far , 8 again this summer and next.
It does baffle me , now Cassano Mexes Aquilani and maybe Monty even Muntari Van Bommel in the short term are good..Nocerino turned out good.These are good signings , but when you see Sahin Ozil Sneijder Robben Hernanes at the time moving for under 15 million and not to try because of the price it is baffling.Asamoah does look at very good player who could be better at Milan with better players around him and for 15-20 is worth it.
But the RVP , Tevez , Balotelli , Torress , Hamsik ,Hernanes , and all that are unrealistic IMO.
Take Mr X they say it was Aquilani all along , then why did they not bid when Ladri were deep in talks with Pool to make it permanent in early June , we know it was a lie..I expect Monty Muntari Maxi and the rest extended except Pippo Zambro Flamini (unless a pay cut) Pato Taiwo sold..
if thats the case then as much as i love pato to stay and proove his worth i think its better we sell him.. that 30 million euros can be used to great effect imo we can probably strike a bargain for around 15m on a striker that can provide what he can + use the other 15m for a solid midfield signing, although that 15m would probably used for 3 signings on the cheap by our management and not a secure signing
Would you say I'm mad or hugely pessimistic to think that 30 million would be , Ibra payment , Maxi fee , Aquilani fee monty and Muntari signing on fee's and wages.I'm just so into not believing they'll do properly regards midfield and LB ..Now Monty and Muntari are solid but not much better than that.I think I'm being very pessimistic , but I have no reason to think otherwise.
No way galliani will pay 8 million for maxi,a fifth striker,it's ridiculous! 0.8 million is the sum we should pay.

VP definitely is a much better striker than torres right now.I'm talking torres because he can be surprisingly a big bagain this term,also I have faith in our coaching staff that they can bring back the best out of torres.a liverpool time torres is great for us,the typical type we need to counter barca or real.while VP is a excessive luxuary cause we already have the best score sheet in serie-A.

I still think LB is our No1 priority.allegri can do magics on any free bagain midfielders he get to form a very very solid midfield.and we have super ibra,our attack line only needs some diversification to add counter efficiency.while quality LB is such a rare commodity around the world,we should seize the chance when a good LB that we can afford appears.
May god with chinese footbball
This article identifies the Milan players whose contract is up this summer.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2012/03/...rce=widget

I say we...

Keep: Aquilani, Gattuso, Nesta, Ambro OR Vanbommel, Yepes (unless we sign Astori or find a way to dump Bonera)
Drop: Seedorf, Muntari, Flamini, Oddo (technically still a Milan player), Lopez, Ambro OR Van Bommel, Zambro, Inzaghi

Our biggest needs this summer are LB and CDM.
I think they should tell Flamini that they will only re-sign him if he plays at LB.

To me, I see no point of keeping Slowdorf, Ambro, Gattuso and Flamini. As the team is doing well without them.
Monty will be another solid signing and a midfield of Monty, MVB, Urby, Nocerino, Aqua, Boateng, Muntari, Merkel and Strausser is good enough. The starting four will be MVB, Nocerino, Monty/Aqua and Boateng.

Oddo, Zambro, Yepes(retiring), Taiwo and Bonera should be gone.

The problem with Milan is not income rather it has to do with expenses, and I am not talking about Ibra's wages. Since Ibra is worth every penny of his wages due to his winning mentality and on pitch performances. Players who are often injured or just does not fit in are hurting Milan in the BOOK. It is insane that Milan currently has 9 defenders(excluding 2 on loans), 11 midfielders, and 6 strikers(excluding Cassano). Thats a squad of 29 players(with 3 GKs). Something just does not adds up. Injuries are part of the game but I doubt a team really need 29 senior players. When ManU got hit hard with injuries 2 yrs ago, they just called up their youth sqaud to fill in, and I see no reason why Milan can't do that.
(03-19-2012, 10:07 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Well we got Ibra for 24 million and payed 8 so far , 8 again this summer and next.
It does baffle me , now Cassano Mexes Aquilani and maybe Monty even Muntari Van Bommel in the short term are good..Nocerino turned out good.These are good signings , but when you see Sahin Ozil Sneijder Robben Hernanes at the time moving for under 15 million and not to try because of the price it is baffling.Asamoah does look at very good player who could be better at Milan with better players around him and for 15-20 is worth it.
But the RVP , Tevez , Balotelli , Torress , Hamsik ,Hernanes , and all that are unrealistic IMO.
Take Mr X they say it was Aquilani all along , then why did they not bid when Ladri were deep in talks with Pool to make it permanent in early June , we know it was a lie..I expect Monty Muntari Maxi and the rest extended except Pippo Zambro Flamini (unless a pay cut) Pato Taiwo sold..

we got ibra on loan summer 2010 and we pay 6 mil , and summer 2011 we pay 24 mill and that is all 30 mil and maybe plus bonus but this bonus i can't fine some info
here some link fo all transfer's in europe http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/serie-a/t...b_IT1.html
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
Latest rumor says juventus are pushing hard for both robben and torres,we'd better do anything we can to prevent that happening.juve will instantly become a CL favorite if they get this 2,and they can easily beat us in serie-a race too.we should go after these 2 this summer.
May god with chinese footbball
I'm gonna call BS on Juve getting both Torres and Robben.