Summer mercato 2012
(03-09-2012, 11:55 PM)WCmilan Wrote: we neeed just a pure goal scorer.. if i sold pato i would get damiao.. i would get tevez to replace cassano if he cant make his come back

we dot need goal scorer we have ibra he will play at least to 2014. and we have lopez for a bench. what we need is LB world clas or verey young and promising one maybe didiac vila,krisito,alvaro pereira (porto), world clas cole or bale. this season on this position we play with 5 players and non of them make good inpresion.

yes willi4li I forgot Armero Wink
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
Armero is not a LB. He is a left winger and defensively he is weak. He even plays behind the strikers.

Lately, Criscito dropped to bench at Zenit, or maybe Pasqual would be good addition. Didac Vila is not enough for Milan. Perreira cost much. We still link with Cissokho.

Cole would be nice addition but i dont see Chealse selling him to us.

Criscito or Pasqual looks more likely than Cole. However Bale is another winger. there is no need for wingers.
screw tevez, one more time. we DONT need him.
Not that I don't like this thread or everyone opinions....but can this thread only be about rumors even if it is from goal.com, and what we think how that player can fit in or not with Milan. Instead of assuming, someone is out of contract, fall out with team, injuries or struggling and we automatically link him to Milan.

Since it is pretty depressing to see names like Hernanes, Hamsik....and ended up with Aqua.
Aquilani is a quality player, i dont know why you dislike him and bash him. he has 6 assists in Serie A though he missed 2 months because of the injury.

You talk about him like he is a crap player but he is not. He has great quality. Milan is a new team for him, RCM is a new position for him but he impressed. He will do a lot better when he get used to his position tactically. Aquilani just score less goals, he should score more goals and needs to improve his defensive game.

Hamsik takes penalties and he scored 7 goals and has 7 assits with more games than Aquilani. What makes Aquilani inferior to him or others? He has great quality, just look at his passing and deep passes, pure class.
(03-10-2012, 05:05 PM)Stitch Wrote: screw tevez, one more time. we DONT need him.

We need Tevez if we want to offload Pato. its simple like that.

WE NEED TEVEZ MORE THAN VAN PERSİE OR DAMİAO.

a player who can score 20goals+ a season, with great work rate, agressive and he track backs. İbra needs his movement, our tactics suits him more than the others.

This is why We need Tevez.
agree with abbey
we need tevez more than we need rvp or damiao
another striker that i like is aguero
although we surely cant get him
paloschi could also be a nice addition to replace pato

about aqua i think he has done a decent job until this moment
also hamsik and aqua plays different role imo
hamsik more of boateng type of player
while the 1 similar to aqua is monty imo
but monty is being tout as a replacement for mvb
i think lucas of liverpool or sandro of hostpur can be the replacement of mvb
You really can't say Aqua is on par with Hamsik and Hernanes. Since Aqua is Really not as good as Hamsik and Hernanes. But that's your opinion, just like how you state, Cafu was bad at defending before coming to Milan. I might not agree with it, but must respect it.
(03-10-2012, 06:06 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: We need Tevez if we want to offload Pato. its simple like that.

WE NEED TEVEZ MORE THAN VAN PERSİE OR DAMİAO.

a player who can score 20goals+ a season, with great work rate, agressive and he track backs. İbra needs his movement, our tactics suits him more than the others.

This is why We need Tevez.

we dont need tevez, damiao or van persie. we need a LB and midfielders.
aqua at his best can be at hamsiks level.. i think hernanes is a level above both if you ask me though
Of course he is doing great at Napoli but I still don't think Hamsik is THAT good. Lavezzi's movement and Cavani's finishing would make most midfield and offensive players look better.