Summer mercato 2012
(06-17-2012, 04:33 PM)reza Wrote: If other teams laugh at us we deserve it. A top 10 revenue team doing these stuff. Like I said before, even if you include the fininvest fine and similar issues this is a ridiculous way to run a team.

Well, in another business I guess you could praise someone to get an item he wants with minimum price; but I guess here we would be more proud to throw away money. WEIRD.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-17-2012, 05:38 PM)Beppe Wrote: Coach Massimiliano Allegri is celebrating Milan’s decision “not to dismantle” the squad by keeping Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

A few days ago the Rossoneri were ready to hand over the Brazilian defender for €47m, but pulled the plug at the last minute on the deal with PSG.

“It was a big decision and President Silvio Berlusconi gave a huge gift to the team and fans,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“Ibrahimovic will also stay. He had a strong season, scoring 28 goals. The club decided not to dismantle the squad and will keep the foundations of the team intact.

“The side is almost complete, but the market is open until August 31 and anything can still happen.”

Milan ended the season empty-handed after losing a thrilling title race with Juventus.

“We are really motivated to fight back, as we had the Scudetto in our grasp. Unfortunately, Juventus had an extraordinary campaign,” concluded Allegri.

so there are talks about recreate the team after all
(06-17-2012, 05:42 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-17-2012, 04:33 PM)reza Wrote: If other teams laugh at us we deserve it. A top 10 revenue team doing these stuff. Like I said before, even if you include the fininvest fine and similar issues this is a ridiculous way to run a team.

Well, in another business I guess you could praise someone to get an item he wants with minimum price; but I guess here we would be more proud to throw away money. WEIRD.

By here, do you refer to Milan as a club or Milan Mania forum? Either way, you won't survive if you "throw away money" and that rule applies to ANY business. There's a fine line between being sensible and downright cheap, something that B&G don't give a damn even if this club is being ridiculed by club like Sao Paolo (remember "crates of bananas"?) and their own employee like Ibra.

Anyway, if true, this rumor about Aquilani is another sad case. I can see Gabriel's point that must've eluded Beppe. I mean we didn't even play him on the latter part of the season despite our insipid form so as not to activate the buy clause (the freaking 7M in case you forgot, not 17 or 27M). If that didn't make Aqua realize how low the club think of him, both in footballing terms as well as economical, then he's either stupid or has no pride. The latter I concur with Gabriel.

It's one thing being patiently waiting for your chance to show your worth, and quite another panhandling to the club that doesn't really want you. This is the difference between Aqua and Maxi. The latter, knowing he's not regarded that high, bites the bullet and moves on.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(06-17-2012, 05:42 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:

If you want to get deep into business aspects, which by the way I am completely against (if this was a politics forum I would go further) then this applies more than what you are saying ----> You can not damage your brand by undermining its image and undervaluing its image.

Though I am not against selling Ibrahimovic, I would not want him to go to Real Madrid. I feel that Mourinho is a coach that could get the best out of him.

I would rather not having Kaka back. What is the point? Future captain when Silva is sold in six months?
aka xudong
Although I'm not into getting Kaka back, it would be great to get him for max 6M a year and offload Robinho to Malaga... Kaka is still much better player than Robinho...

Imagine getting Kaka and Sahin (on loan) wih offloading Robinho at the same time...

We would have this:

Abbiati
Abate Mexes Silva Emanuelson
Boateng Sahin Montolivo/Nocerino
Kaka
Cassano/Pato Ibrahimović

A couple of thing, normally From a business stand point, getting under value products will always be a great deal, but that product must be needed or at least wanted, of not then the business is just wasting money. Now look at Milan, do they need these bargain, cheap players deal? Aqua, thanks for Nalx to further explain what I meant earlier, added to that, is he needed or wanted by Milan? I think toward the end of the season when Milan needed the points, Aqua was still on the bench showed how much Milan needed him. Then u had Kaka, who is a better player than Robinho and can slot into the -ACM spot and move Boateng back to mid. Then it does seem like a good deal bc 1. Its filled a hole in the starting 11. 2. Fixed a surplus part of the team, Robinho. 3. Despite his injury he is still a star and will increase commerical value of the team. 4. Pato played well with Kaka last time they were together. The ony con from Kaka is, can he and Ibra plays well together.

(06-18-2012, 03:28 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: A couple of thing, normally From a business stand point, getting under value products will always be a great deal, but that product must be needed or at least wanted, of not then the business is just wasting money. Now look at Milan, do they need these bargain, cheap players deal? Aqua, thanks for Nalx to further explain what I meant earlier, added to that, is he needed or wanted by Milan? I think toward the end of the season when Milan needed the points, Aqua was still on the bench showed how much Milan needed him. Then u had Kaka, who is a better player than Robinho and can slot into the -ACM spot and move Boateng back to mid. Then it does seem like a good deal bc 1. Its filled a hole in the starting 11. 2. Fixed a surplus part of the team, Robinho. 3. Despite his injury he is still a star and will increase commerical value of the team. 4. Pato played well with Kaka last time they were together. The ony con from Kaka is, can he and Ibra plays well together.

That is the meaning of under value, which is getting something cheaper than its actual worth. I agree that if we don't need Aquilani yet willing to pay even 1M for him it's a waste; because his actual worth for us is zero.
I would disagree with some you on the Milan does not want Aquilani part, cause if they really did not want him they would not have brought him here from Liverpool on loan. Him being placed on the bench and not allowed to play was purely a business move, as Aquilani is still contracted to Liverpool and as per Milan's contract with them had he played the required number of games we would have had to pay 7 mil euros or maybe even more i am not sure to land him here and plus all his wages. Milan are not in a position to pay that kind of money for just an above average player. Milan always knew Liverpool wanted to get rid of him and Galli just played the game. He just wanted Aquilani's transfer fees and his wages to come down. Though i would prefer a better option to Aquillani in midfield, really appreciate his intention on being a part of Milan.
(06-18-2012, 05:18 AM)tim_milan Wrote: IMilan always knew Liverpool wanted to get rid of him and Galli just played the game. He just wanted Aquilani's transfer fees and his wages to come down.

This is what made me proud being a Milan fan, seriously, no joke here.