Summer mercato 2012
thats because in the last 6-7 years we always sell our best players and almost never buy them.
2006 Shevchenko, 2009 Kaka, 2012 Thiago Silva, 2015 ???

Even sadder, we don't even have any super star to sell in 2015. Big Grin Ibrahimovic would be long gone by then, and would not be in his prime anyway. Maybe Pato? He will beat all expectation and starts to perform in 2014. Then after a season in which he scores 50+ goals, we sold him (at age 26) to Malaga, the new powerhouse in Europe.

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
I think all of us here pretty much support the club more than its players but is Berlu Milan?

I know I said, a few weeks back, Berlu is Milan bc he owns it.....but is he really Milan? He bought Milan about 25 yrs ago, while I am pretty sure Milan existed before him. on top of that, Milan did won trophies before Berlu showed up. Once again, Berlu did not make Milan. Berlu did managed to win trophies and created legendary Milan teams but did he build it in ways where other did not, like used youths or have a new training methods to increase players output? Not even close, as he pretty much bought players to assemble his team. I might be wrong but when you look at all those title winning teams in Berlu years, at least half of the starting 11 were bought by Berlu. At the end, Berlu just outlasted the players but he is also just a man and not Milan. I really don't see how fans like myself can still be consider a true Milan fan if I wish a Milan player to leave, like Slowdorf and Mexes, but I will be label as Glory hunter or not a true fan if I wish Berlu to leave? That's really is the same thing, as they are just part of Milan and not Milan itself, the diff is Berlu got a longer lifespan than all players.
On a side note, what are the chances that we get Mamadou Sakho from PSG?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-11-2012, 03:56 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: On a side note, what are the chances that we get Mamadou Sakho from PSG?

Nobody knows. If he is a decent player that has a price, then (my guess is that) the chance is 0. Sagrin
aka xudong
(06-11-2012, 03:56 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: On a side note, what are the chances that we get Mamadou Sakho from PSG?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWm7HzsV6RA-vnNkuUNB9...O8l_zpz3-Q]
(06-11-2012, 03:53 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Same here... it's money. At least like devoted_dm said, we could hope it will be reinvested. But MAN, THE DEAL HAS NOT EVEN ALREADY DONE!!! So pessimistic is this forum, every time there are rumours our best players will be sold everyone will always believe it; every time we are rumoured to bid for a star player nobody will believe it.

Dude, it's a done deal. Braida just said that he "can't comment on what's going on," while PSG have apparently released a Brazilian player to free up a non-EU spot in their squad. Galliani's refusing to comment as well. It's obvious what's about to happen.
(06-11-2012, 03:56 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think all of us here pretty much support the club more than its players but is Berlu Milan?

I know I said, a few weeks back, Berlu is Milan bc he owns it.....but is he really Milan? He bought Milan about 25 yrs ago, while I am pretty sure Milan existed before him. on top of that, Milan did won trophies before Berlu showed up. Once again, Berlu did not make Milan. Berlu did managed to win trophies and created legendary Milan teams but did he build it in ways where other did not, like used youths or have a new training methods to increase players output? Not even close, as he pretty much bought players to assemble his team. I might be wrong but when you look at all those title winning teams in Berlu years, at least half of the starting 11 were bought by Berlu. At the end, Berlu just outlasted the players but he is also just a man and not Milan. I really don't see how fans like myself can still be consider a true Milan fan if I wish a Milan player to leave, like Slowdorf and Mexes, but I will be label as Glory hunter or not a true fan if I wish Berlu to leave? That's really is the same thing, as they are just part of Milan and not Milan itself, the diff is Berlu got a longer lifespan than all players.

Well I never wished anyone to leave, but okay, it's another matter....
(06-11-2012, 03:58 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:53 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Same here... it's money. At least like devoted_dm said, we could hope it will be reinvested. But MAN, THE DEAL HAS NOT EVEN ALREADY DONE!!! So pessimistic is this forum, every time there are rumours our best players will be sold everyone will always believe it; every time we are rumoured to bid for a star player nobody will believe it.

Dude, it's a done deal. Braida just said that he "can't comment on what's going on," while PSG have apparently released a Brazilian player to free up a non-EU spot in their squad. Galliani's refusing to comment as well. It's obvious what's about to happen.

Source?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-11-2012, 03:50 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [Image: thiv.png]

I'm really in shock about this. AC Milan is finished.
Reporter: Is T. Silva sold to PSG?

Ariedo Braida: I can't speak right now I'm very busy.