Summer mercato 2012
if im not mistaken, Pirlo 3.5 or 3 m euros, Vidal 3 m euros, Marchisio 2.5 m euros a year.

While, Gattuso 4 m euros, Ambrosini 3 m euros(for sub role) Van Bommel 3.5 m euros, Seedorf 3 m euros, Flamini 5 m euros(sub role)

We used Aquilani, Nocerino, Muntari, Emanuelson in most of the season in midfield trio with Ambrosini/Van Bommel at anchor role.

Our sub Zambrotta makes 3.5 m euros a year while most of their starters earns 2 m euros or less. Their Del Piero earns 1 m euros.

You can see what Milan's problem is, not İbra's wage.
Dont play with words my friend. Selling İbra and changing game plans means something different. Do you really think that Milan can sign İvanovic, Armero, İsla, Hernanes, Tevez and change game plan?

Add one quality offensive FB, add one creative midfield, add Tevez, you'll see İbra will perform better with them. improve game plan with quality players. keep ibra and improve game plan. Milan will be less ibra dependent.

Sell ibra and change game plan means something different. Milan is ibra dependent, its due to other players contributions and lack of right players.

Selling ibra is easy word. We will sign a player who can manage to score and make contribution like him without offensive wing backs, without creative midfield? in this case, your sell ibra and change game plan doesnt make any sense. i didnt read the rest of your post, i dont have time to do it.
(05-08-2012, 01:58 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: if im not mistaken, Pirlo 3.5 or 3 m euros, Vidal 3 m euros, Marchisio 2.5 m euros a year.

While, Gattuso 4 m euros, Ambrosini 3 m euros(for sub role) Van Bommel 3.5 m euros, Seedorf 3 m euros, Flamini 5 m euros(sub role)

We used Aquilani, Nocerino, Muntari, Emanuelson in most of the season in midfield trio with Ambrosini/Van Bommel at anchor role.

Our sub Zambrotta makes 3.5 m euros a year while most of their starters earns 2 m euros or less. Their Del Piero earns 1 m euros.

Dont play with words my friend. Selling İbra and changing game plans means something different. Do you really think that Milan can sign İvanovic, Armero, İsla, Hernanes, Tevez and change game plan?

Add one quality offensive FB, add one creative midfield, add Tevez, you'll see İbra will perform better with them. improve game plan with quality players. keep ibra and improve game plan. Milan will be less ibra dependent.

Sell ibra and change game plan means something different. Milan is ibra dependent, its due to other players contributions and lack of right players.

Selling ibra is easy word. We will sign a player who can manage to score and make contribution like him without offensive wing backs, without creative midfield? in this case, your sell ibra and change game plan doesnt make any sense. i didnt read the rest of your post, i dont have time to do it.

I agree this is what Milan's management needs to do this summer. But I would rather sell Ibra and start all over again than watching same story next season. Even Ibra himself said that he was promised Grande Milan which means that he is tired, and he is going to leave if we don't buy someone like Schweinsteiger and Kolarov
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
Ibra is our best player, nothing but a bunch of goals and assits this season, what else do you want? He needs support. This attitude of looking for a scapegoat and an easy way out is not the solution. Selling Ibra will NOT bring 3 or 5 new quality players, is not the 90's anymore. Milan needs to address the injury issues for next season, find a reliable left and right back, someone who can step in for Boateng (he seems injury prone and I don't see enough discipline on this guy to stop that trend) and Allegri needs to do a better job in rotation and resting players which is very difficult with some of the options he was given by management. Forget the Copa Italia, even if it's against Juve.
im also would rather to see Milan signing İvanovic, Armero, İsla, Tevez, Hernanes, Damiao and sell ibra and change game plan.But it doesnt make sense considering our spending. Same goes for you.

ibra is right. He is a true winner. He reacts, while The players who earns great wages and in return gave nothing doesnt talk and happy with the status.
In order to be great again Milan needs to start spendiong money again. Our president is a big fat liar when he says that Milan doesn't have money. Please don't insult my intelligence. They just don't want to buy anyone who they have to pay more than 5 mil. For instance, Mudingayi will cost us 1 mil euros. Ridicoulous what player is signed.When I was a kid I knew that every summer Milan will buy a wc player like Rui Costa, Shevchenko or Nesta but now they don't buy shit. (sorry for expression I am very angry because of the lost title)
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
The latest reports in Italy suggest Milan are considering offering Mathieu Flamini a new two-year contract to stay at the club.
The Frenchman has struggled for fitness in four years with the Rossoneri and has in fact not featured at all this season under Massimiliano Allegri.
With his €4.5m annual contract set to end in June, it was anticipated that the 28-year-old would be leaving the club this summer.
However, Sky Sport Italia believe that Adriano Galliani, who is in the process of offering new contracts this week, is set to include the midfielder, but at a much-reduced salary of €1.75m. Only Zlatan Ibrahimovic earned more at the club last season.
So much for rejuvenating the squad...:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...-extension

I'm happy that Ibra puts pressure on the club and it's ambitions. Thiago Silva will do the same because of the interest from Barcelona. It can only be good, let's hope management understands and are willing to prove a point.
i was expecting Flamini to stay, but i had doubs after how Allegri treated him after his injury.

its hard to find suitable player for RCM. Like i said before, i'd rather Flamini to stay with lower wages instead Ambrosini and co.
(05-08-2012, 01:58 PM)abbeyleemania Wrote: if im not mistaken, Pirlo 3.5 or 3 m euros, Vidal 3 m euros, Marchisio 2.5 m euros a year.

Selling ibra is easy word.

Above I've kept in all the stuff of your post which just makes no sense, I'm not even sure if you're replying to me. You say what you think our problems are ahead of Ibra's wage, but not once did I say our problem is only Ibra's wage. It's part of a bigger problem. How does what you say have relevance about what I've said.

I don't even understand your point starting with "Don't play with words my friend". Not sure what you're suggesting or what you're responding to.

Also, what in God's name are you talking about here:

"Sell ibra and change game plan means something different. Milan is ibra dependent, its due to other players contributions and lack of right players."

What does that even mean? What relevance does this have to what I've been saying!?

Finally, you say "Selling ibra is easy word." which has no meaning. At this point I'm wondering if you are even replying to me.

I'm not trying to take the piss here nor am I trying to criticise your English, but I genuinely don't understand pretty much anything you've written and it's becoming tiring to try and make sense of it to the point I've given up.
You should have understood that i was replying Dejo there. Selling ibra and changing game plan was his post.

in reality, your posts doesnt make sense, you dont even know how Milan played vs Arsenal. 4-3-3 LOL.

i asked you one question. Compare Juventus's midfielders wages and our midfielders wages, the players we used for the season, first choice and rotation players. then you'll see my answer there. (Contribution/wages)

Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio costs Juve 18 m euros with taxes. Great contribution.

Ambrosini, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Muntari, Nocerino, Aquilani, Emanuelson, Seedorf, Flamini costs us with taxes? then compare their contributions with 18 m euros cost Juve midfield trio. This is why Our problem is midfield not ibra's wage.

Regarding my English, i write so fast, so i dont give a damn to grammer. Grammer is really important? i will try to care Grammer a bit more for you. if you could understand italian, i would add italian version of my post for you.