Pick your team
----------Antonioli 1----------
---Panucci 1----Maldini 3--
------------Boban 2----------
-----------Basten 3----------

why the hell Panucci is so cheap? So much underrated, I remember his days with Roma
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Antonioli 1

Panucci 1
Galli 1

Albertini 2

van Basten 5 Big Grin
aka xudong
(03-31-2020, 08:33 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: ----------Antonioli 1----------
---Panucci 1----Maldini 3--
------------Boban 2----------
-----------Basten 3----------

why the hell Panucci is so cheap? So much underrated, I remember his days with Roma

I agree, I kind of based it on how many games he played that particular season. If I remember correctly not many.

(03-31-2020, 06:47 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Antonioli 1

Panucci 1
Galli 1

Albertini 2

van Basten 5 Big Grin

Big Grin
(03-31-2020, 03:15 AM)nefremo Wrote: Antonioli 1
Maldini 3
Panucci 1
Desailly 2
Van Basten 3

For me, it was actually hard. Made for some tough decisions.

Van Basten is my all time favorite player. He's the reason why I'm a Milan fan...so I had to pick him no matter what, even though he didn't play in that season.
I had to pick between 1 of Baresi/Maldini, which meant not enough left for Savicevic, who was a genius in the final vs Barcelona. The next best had to be Desailly who was an absolute beast of a defensive midfielder that year. With "2" left for the final spots, it had to be players rated "1", hence Panucci (who was actually very good that season) and Antonioli, who I don't even remember being in Milan that year.

Same team for me although for me it was Maldini as the reason I became a Milan fan. As a kid I was like I can do that one day... I was wrong.  Devilol

Also. how can you not drop in Van Basten and I was always a huge Desailly fan.
If we play a draft game where we pick Serie A players one by one to make up a 5 or 11 a side team how many of you will play? Those playing have to check the forum so can pick when it's their turn.
After picks are finished we debate who picked a better team.
bring it on Devilcool Atleast I am ready
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-05-2020, 04:35 PM)reza Wrote: If we play a draft game where we pick Serie A players one by one to make up a 5 or 11 a side team how many of you will play? Those playing have to check the forum so can pick when it's their turn.
After picks are finished we debate who picked a better team.

sounds good.

if someone has FIFA(I don't anymore) we could even make these teams and play them against each other. Best of 3 to test it
Not many around, which is of course understandable. Forum will just keep going as best as possible for now. Keep posting as often as possible and stay safe.
A.Donnarumma 1
Romagnoli 3
Bennacer 2
Paqueta 1
Ibra 3

Antonioli 1
Maldini 3
Galli 1
Savicevic 3
Papin 2
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(04-07-2020, 03:45 PM)reza Wrote: Not many around, which is of course understandable. Forum will just keep going as best as possible for now. Keep posting as often as possible and stay safe.

Hi.   Icon_lol2

Posting just because