Coppa Italia Semifinal 1st Leg: Milan vs. Juventus (Wednesday, February 8, 2012)
(02-09-2012, 01:48 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Injuries are really killing us. I agree pretty much with Elmago's post about the game. I thought it was very even until the last 20 minutes or so when our legs seemed to give way.

If Ibra did slap Storari (can't tell from the video), then the guy should be sold as soon as possible. Seriously, it was stupid to do against Napoli, but then to do it a few days later is just plain insulting (to the club and fans).

He's starting to act as dumb as Balotelli Head on wall
(02-09-2012, 05:24 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 01:48 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Injuries are really killing us. I agree pretty much with Elmago's post about the game. I thought it was very even until the last 20 minutes or so when our legs seemed to give way.

If Ibra did slap Storari (can't tell from the video), then the guy should be sold as soon as possible. Seriously, it was stupid to do against Napoli, but then to do it a few days later is just plain insulting (to the club and fans).

He's starting to act as dumb as Balotelli Head on wall

Amelia has stepped out about the incident. Ibra poked him in the chest with a finger. Chiellini is the one trying to stir up trouble.
Here
And here is Captain Max telling him off
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Chiellini tried to pull a De Santis. The bastard. Angry

aka xudong
(02-08-2012, 11:38 PM)fLame Wrote: I would LOVE to play this attacking line vs Arsenal:

Robinho - Pato - SES

^^ I know Pato hasn't played particularly well this season, but I do believe this latest injury spell was good for him.
His goalless streak was ended by an injury, which took the psychological pressure off of him.

He should come back fresh and tranquil. And I want to see him vs Arsenal. He is our only attacker that comes through in big games.

agreed, ibra never does
(02-10-2012, 04:54 AM)WCmilan Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 11:38 PM)fLame Wrote: I would LOVE to play this attacking line vs Arsenal:

Robinho - Pato - SES

^^ I know Pato hasn't played particularly well this season, but I do believe this latest injury spell was good for him.
His goalless streak was ended by an injury, which took the psychological pressure off of him.

He should come back fresh and tranquil. And I want to see him vs Arsenal. He is our only attacker that comes through in big games.

agreed, ibra never does

actually, when it comes to knockout stage matches against Arsenal, Ibrahimovic has scored twice, but Pato hasn't. Just saying. Big GrinSagrin
aka xudong
I finally figure out the injury crisis at Milan. Milan lab must have hire med staff who looks like EVA CARNEIRO of Chelsea or Alison Dietrich.