Inter Milan vs AC Milan Sunday 09/02/2020 20:45 cet
milan derby

real test for acmilan to judge #ibra_effect
acm2020 has completed his mission Big Grin, now mazen will lead us to new glory. Okmilan 

#mazen_effect

3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera 3bandiera
aka xudong
Looks like Handanovic is out
No Lautaro and no Handanovic. Handanovic being out is huge. More so then Lautaro imo. He's made some crazy saves over the last couple years and has carried them when they've struggled.

No other way about this. We have to win. For points, for morale, for pride....

I hate this 442, but i don't see Pioli changing. We will be dominated in the middle based on numbers alone (not even talking about quality as we only really have Bennacer that has that). We have to make the most use out of the wide areas as that's where we can exploit their 352 and shift the CBs out of their comfort zone in the center.

I would start Calhanoglu wide left, but as soon as we establish possession, he needs to move central which will help the 2 midfielders offer another midrange vertical pass, and free up the left for Theo. This will be key imo. Let's hope we get a win.
Inter is going to win at least by 2-3 goals margin. Actually, they will tear us apart.
You guys will get a beating from Inter. You Bbilan fans.
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
Why is this guy not banned yet? Offers nothing here. He's just created an account to troll...
(02-03-2020, 04:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: Why is this guy not banned yet? Offers nothing here. He's just created an account to troll...

You can't silence voice of dissent Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
we need to switch to 4312 to feed strikers and build a force upfront ... our play making sucks and our attackers are so much engaged in play making that leaves us weaker upfront

since zlatan and bennacer are back, we can manage a win against inter i believe
(02-03-2020, 04:55 PM)nefremo Wrote: Why is this guy not banned yet? Offers nothing here. He's just created an account to troll...

Could be a mod under the mask..