AC Milan vd Cagliari Sunday, January 29, 20.45 CET
both keepers are doing a great job. Matri is a fox though. Borriello would not have caught that; Robinho would have skyed it. Big Grin Handanovic was really upset with his defender (Domizzi in that case I believe).

Honestly, I don't see Udinese coming back.
aka xudong
Well, -4 now. Lets see if we can respond tomorrow.
I LOVE MILAN
I feel rather confident about tomorrow's game (though Juventus only got 1 point at home against Cagliari, so no team can be taken any lightly), but soon we are going to play Lazio (away), Napoli (home) and Udinese (away, who by the way will have a full squad and a certain Di Natale who will know how to score again), while Juventus will have a smooth ride facing all "easy" opponents. Those concern me greatly. Sad One never knows how ugly it may be for us after those three/four rounds.
aka xudong
(01-28-2012, 10:59 AM)will4li Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 07:53 AM)WCmilan Wrote: why is it jube jumps on all these affordable talents where we dont? ive noticed were buying a lot of playing getting into their prime (27-30)

Btw prediction on this game 3-0 for us, ibra,ibra,binho .

We are going for those free,like montolivo and muntari.Devilcool

imo montolivo and muntari are quality midfielders, but i mean no team really lets their young talents with tons of potential leave on freebees, they usually sell them with at least 1 year left of there contract or make for certain they sign a new contract for example neymar.. he signed i think a new 5 year deal, ill guarentee he wont stay longer then another 2 seasons 3 seasons max, but they know they can get a lot of money from him.. thats why i say we should at least be willing to spend 10-15m to bring in a quality young midfielder.. for example lazio got hernanes for somewhere in the 11-13m region, also casemiro is available for around that price where even nainggolan shouldnt be more then 13m to buy
(01-29-2012, 07:11 AM)WCmilan Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 10:59 AM)will4li Wrote: We are going for those free,like montolivo and muntari.Devilcool

imo montolivo and muntari are quality midfielders, but i mean no team really lets their young talents with tons of potential leave on freebees, they usually sell them with at least 1 year left of there contract or make for certain they sign a new contract for example neymar.. he signed i think a new 5 year deal, ill guarentee he wont stay longer then another 2 seasons 3 seasons max, but they know they can get a lot of money from him.. thats why i say we should at least be willing to spend 10-15m to bring in a quality young midfielder.. for example lazio got hernanes for somewhere in the 11-13m region, also casemiro is available for around that price where even nainggolan shouldnt be more then 13m to buy

Muntari is not bad, especially if he comes for free. This guy is a very good DM if we know how to get the best out of him. Yes, he got tons of red cards and concedes many mistakes, but that was after Mourinho. I think his problem now is psychological, if he feels that he is still trusted and useful, we can have a reliable player for this crucial time.
I like the part that he is a inter player,hahaha...,names like prilo and slowdorf instantly jumped into my mind.
May god with chinese footbball
Definite no to Muntari for many reasons.
1. Under Allegri's sytem we need box to box midfielders not just DMs
2. Muntari is a clumsy player and a red card machine
3. I don't see him being any better than Flamini
4. Imo, he just isn't good enough anyway
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I have seen 2 lineups ofcourse no one now's .

Abbiati , Antonini , Mexes , Nesta , Abate , Ambro ,V.Bommel , Noce , Seedorf , Ibra , Binho.

Abbiatti , Mesbah , Mexes , Nesta ,Abate , Seedorf , V.Bommel , Noce , Binho , Ibra , ES92.

I prefer the second one , but eh you know both are prob wrong..haha the second was from Sky Italia are they usually close to being to right ?.
(01-29-2012, 01:11 PM)fLame Wrote: Definite no to Muntari for many reasons.
1. Under Allegri's sytem we need box to box midfielders not just DMs
2. Muntari is a clumsy player and a red card machine
3. I don't see him being any better than Flamini
4. Imo, he just isn't good enough anyway

I think you are biased. but heck, I am as biased as you are. Devilol

NO Muntari at Milan please!
aka xudong
Merda lost. What a great way to start our match Wink
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool