Urby Emmanuelson
He had good moments, but this guy isn't a defender and I can't imagine he ever will be. As for Serginho comparisons, all I can say is it took something like 10 years for Serginho to learn to defend.
At moments he was caught out of position fro like 30 meters. He will never be a defender.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Well, Serginho was dangerous every time he goes forward and also offered a change of pace(much needed) and provided width for Milan. Urby is nothing more than an utility man off the bench or for squad rotation.
Serginho was way better than Urby in every aspect of the game. In addition he had Maldini and Nesta to cover for him defensively, Urby's got Bonera and Zapata... Urby's mistakes will therefore be even more visible.
Urby is the jack of all trades master of none kind of player. I hope he can recover in time for the derby not because he's that good, but because as things stand now, he's in better form than Constant, which in itself is not a compliment.
per l'amaro e il dolce