AC Milan vs. Napoli 23/11/2019 Serie a Week 13 18:00 CET
AC Milan 14th after week 12 4 points from relegation 11 points from champions league place and 19 points from 1st place

3 points are so much needed
We might get 3 points out of this game because Napoli are currently for the tip.

For those that aren't familiar with Australians... Tip = The garbage dump
Fans reached 55 k and still increasing

Antonio vitiello
Gazzetta

Rebic could start
Our team perfomance against Juventus was not bad.I belive day by day we can play better football and take the points we want to overcome to a normal position at the end for the Championship.YES i think it must be a win game against Napoli.We will win it we are MILAN !!!
According to SportMediaset (via MilanNews.it), Caldara is finally ready to return to the field, and the defender could even feature against Napoli – although it is unlikely he will start.
There is f*cking turmoil in the Napoli camp, Koulibaly, Insigine, Hysaj. Anyway it is not good for the Serie A but Qatari froup Al-Thani are willing to buy the club
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Caldara is ready against napoli and will start against parma

Nicola schira
(11-16-2019, 06:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: Caldara is ready against napoli and will start against parma

Nicola schira

pioli set to switch to a 3 man backline
After the last match, I’m totally down with a four man back if Conti and Hernández defend as they did. Napoli is in turmoil and great time to take advantage especially as we are improving every week. Off subject but if they are selling would love picking up Koulibaly. He and Romagnoli would be a great pairing.