Poll: Select your prefered coach for milan. All are rumored to be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allegri
26.47%
9 26.47%
Tassotti
14.71%
5 14.71%
Sheva
14.71%
5 14.71%
Spaletti
5.88%
2 5.88%
Ranieri
5.88%
2 5.88%
Wenger
8.82%
3 8.82%
Gattuso
11.76%
4 11.76%
Capello
2.94%
1 2.94%
Bielsa!!!
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Milan Head Coach discussion
The only low profile coach i would welcome in milan is redbull salzburg coach
(11-23-2019, 08:28 AM)mazen111 Wrote: The only low profile coach i would welcome in milan is redbull salzburg coach

How about Cagliari current coach?
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Arsenal are considering opening talks with Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti regarding taking over as Unai Emery's long-term successor, the Telegraph reports.

Freddie Ljungberg was appointed interim boss at the Emirates following Emery's dismissal on Friday morning.

[Goal]
What is Milan management doing? why ain't we are contacting any coaches, at least try contacting Pochettino and Kovac or even try Cagliari coach.
Former Juventus boss Max Allegri and Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti have emerged as contenders to succeed Unai Emery at Arsenal.

football italia
Reports say former Juventus boss Max Allegri has rejected the chance to take over at Arsenal.

football italia
The manager Guardiola has 18 months remaining on his current contact but has said he's not against signing a new contract in the future

[Goal]
Shevchenko for Sky

Milan's status and future? I say only Forza Milan forever .. Italy is my second, and in the coming days when I finish my assignment with the national team I will coach some teams. It is an honor to train in Italy.
Reports: Napoli in Gattuso talks
Football Italia
12 Hours Ago

Gennaro Gattuso has been contacted by Napoli and Fiorentina, according to reports, with suggestions Carlo Ancelotti will be sacked on December 10.
(12-04-2019, 09:38 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Reports: Napoli in Gattuso talks
Football Italia
12 Hours Ago

Gennaro Gattuso has been contacted by Napoli and Fiorentina, according to reports, with suggestions Carlo Ancelotti will be sacked on December 10.

Fall of Napoli........ From Sarri and Carlo to Gattuso and Spalleti. 

We have an opportunity to grab Carlo.