Sheva
Spaletti
Ranieri
Wenger
Gattuso
Capello
Bielsa!!!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Milan next Head Coach 2019 rumors
[milanlive]

Ancelotti-De Laurentiis, is it rupture? The Milanists dream of returning

The Milan fans have enthusiastically welcomed these rumors because they dream of Carletto's return to the Rossoneri bench. From here to the next few months anything can happen, so the situation has to be kept an eye on, but it is clear that the arrival of the current Napoli coach is very difficult. The salary is high, the technician's aspirations as well. A difficult but not impossible marriage.

grande milan will be back then

the Italian journalist Franco Melli:

Ancelotti to Milan next season.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

MD: 'Milan want Guardiola'
Football Italia
1 Hour Ago

Milan want Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola as Coach and Ajax’s Marc Overmars as director of sport for next season, claim Mundo Deportivo.

(10-19-2019, 12:04 PM)mazen111 Wrote: MD: 'Milan want Guardiola'
Football Italia
1 Hour Ago

Milan want Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola as Coach and Ajax’s Marc Overmars as director of sport for next season, claim Mundo Deportivo.

LOL can't fucking stop laughing here. Sagrin  Sagrin or a Arab guy is taking over the club Devilstupito
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
I don't rate pep as a great coach. He has always come into a great situation. With every team he has managed. I'm not saying he is a scrub.

Our team is in no shape or form ready for a big name coach. We need a good babysitting for another 2-3 years and then we should be a solid 4th place team , then spend big on a coach and his choice of players and go for 2nd and championship .

We all know this is the time of us planting seeds for the future of Milan. I hope the club just doesn't keep messing up because it'll be just planting and not nurturing for the future fruit.

#planetearth #savethetrees and #ihatepep
I Heart ACM !!
Arab guy wont fix FFP and I don't want us to be cheating like PSG. If it is possible to drastically change FFP then fine otherwise I want Milan to be clean.
We should have a plan to build a team. We need to convince a proper coach (none of that no CL = no good coach stuff) to accept a rebuild and fit his salary under FFP.