Sheva
Spaletti
Ranieri
Wenger
Gattuso
Capello
Bielsa!!!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Milan next Head Coach 2019 rumors
#CalcioNews

Maldini is in close contact with Ancelotti, who is about to leave Naples in order to bring him to the Rossoneri.

Now we're talking

Maldini dreams of ancelotti return in the summer

Milanlive

(11-12-2019, 04:13 PM)reza Wrote: His Bayern weren't anything much and has been underwhelming at Napoli. No point living in the past.

Same as pioli i deduce

Reza, we are living in the past. Jus memories. At least, Carlo is a good memory for us. I am a bit afaraid, because the back coming have never worked at Milan, but, instead of mediocre coaches, id give Carlo a go. With a better squad, some tactical adjustments and
Would love to see a yes or no for Carlo..I have a feeling it'll be close but NO would win..
I Heart ACM !!
(11-13-2019, 02:38 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Would love to see a yes or no for Carlo..I have a feeling it'll be close but NO would win..

Mine would be a yes but depends what the options are. 
Especially considering there's the chance Poch and Pep may be up for Grabs end of season.
We are not able to get any decent coach now. Even Ancelotti I doubt he will come.
(11-13-2019, 04:01 AM)porcho Wrote: Mine would be a yes but depends what the options are. 
Especially considering there's the chance Poch and Pep may be up for Grabs end of season.

God forbid PEP.

Poch would be nice.
I Heart ACM !!
Well, I too would say no to a comeback of any kind, none we had turned out to be good, not even the loans Grinundwech

However, if no one else is available Carlo is the closest thing we can get to a top coach... And let's face it, our expectations aren't as high as Bayern's or Napoli's. We only need someone to bring stability, good football and a top four finish each season.

And actually I believe he can guarantee those things.

Worst case scenario, we'd have yet another year zero and another coach on our payroll.. nothing new.
Report: Milan want Ancelotti back
Football Italia
5 Hours Ago

Milan director Paolo Maldini is looking to bring Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti back to the club, claims Tuttosport.