Week 7: Genoa vs. Milan (Saturday, October 5, 2019 19:45 CET)
(10-06-2019, 03:34 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: This video apparently shows Boban and Maldini being frustrated about a mistake made by Suso last night: https://twitter.com/ACMilan24com/status/...1242561537  Sagrin

It was encouraging to read their quotes to the Financial Times today as well. Both basically said that you can't win with only youth players, so at least they are clearly aware of what the problem is. Sounds to me like it's Gazidis(!) and Elliot that are the problem. Gazidis did the same thing at Arsenal, leaving them in a no-man's land that they're still trying to get out of. I do hope Elliot will show a bit more ambition in the end, because everything they're trying to do at Milan hinges on sporting results.

I actually think Boban and Maldini have done a solid job so far. It's pretty obvious that when it comes to transfers, their hands are tied.

Sure. But probably Gazidis told straight ahead to Maldini and Boban what to expect. And they took the job, so they should stfu and take responsibility. Also for Giampaolo... And we all know Leonardo left because he did not share this shitty vision of Elliot/Gazidis. It's not like they put a gun onto Maldini's head to accept the job.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 7: Genoa vs. Milan (Saturday, October 5, 2019 19:45 CET) - by millinarios - 10-06-2019, 04:39 PM