Winter Mercato 2019-2020
Dani Olmo
(09-19-2019, 11:52 PM)artand Wrote: Dani Olmo

Milan could have signed him way too earlier but we are waiting to let his price inflate to a level when he will become out of our reach.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(09-19-2019, 07:36 PM)millinarios Wrote: Like Gasperini would be any better...   Facepalm

Still, no point talking about IFs. Currently, Milan is hardly any better than Atalanta, that is our reality.

Also this! Lol, it's the harsh but true reality. Although I think our back line and GK is at a pretty high level, don't think we'd concede 4 goals like Atalanta did.
(09-19-2019, 11:52 PM)artand Wrote: Dani Olmo

I agree.
AC Milan target Sanson wants Marseille exit
1 day ago 19/09/2019

Marseille look set to lose star midfielder Morgan Sanson in the near future amid interest from AC Milan.

Le Provence reports the Italian side tried to sign him at the end of the transfer window but Marseille refused to sell him.

Sanson, though, is eager for his next step and is reportedly wanted by clubs in England as well as Italy.

With Milan still interested in the 25-year-old, he could be on his way to San Siro in 2020.
(09-17-2019, 04:11 PM)Karl08 Wrote: I really hope the one who wear number 7,8,11,10. Basically important numbers in football, isn't being used by the likes of Samu, Hakan, Suso, Borini.

#1 is still available Big Grin
Even with us being such a big name Club we are not in Europe and not doing at all well in the League. Nobody decent will want to come to us next window. It is rubbish.
At last Milan wants quality in the squad. We have enough young players and hot prospects in the squad, which need guidance and leadership from two or three high quality players (one in Defence and two in midfield positions). Priority number one is to sell deadwood and “wrong-mentality” players and to gain quality..
(09-22-2019, 12:52 PM)Rossonero21 Wrote: At last Milan wants quality in the squad. We have enough young players and hot prospects in the squad, which need guidance and leadership from two or three high quality players (one in Defence and two in midfield positions). Priority number one is to sell deadwood and “wrong-mentality” players and to gain quality..

Priority number one should be competent management.
(09-22-2019, 02:16 PM)millinarios Wrote: Priority number one should be competent management.

I cannot disagree...