Prediction League 2019-2020
Prediction league is back again.

5 points for exact score, 2 point for correct outcome. Milan matches will always be double points, so exact Milan score 10 instead of 5 and correct Milan outcome 4 instead of 2 points. New this season, predict one goal scorer per match day for a bonus 5 points, please note that this is one goal scorer per match day not one per match.

As usual post your predictions in this thread by the deadline which is always match time.

For the fifth season in a row at the end of the season the winner(s) will be win, via paypal:
First place $40USD
New this season, a $20USD second place prize is available if more than 20 people play in at least 90% of match days.

The existence of the prize to is to encourage activity on the forum.

There might be times that I can not post results immediately, I will attempt to do so as soon as possible.

Link to 2018-2019 prediction league http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1865

---

Need suggestions for the new prediction league season. Anything different anybody want to suggest?

Few years ago we did it via a script which made it nicer and easier to calculate, but had a big negative in that you had in login separately to the forum to predict. We can keep the inside forum format and perhaps make changes like bonus points for predicting a correct scorer but I would rather not make my calculations more complex.

As far as prize money goes, I am open to a small second place prize, like last season the winner got $40, may be this season the second place can win a small amount, I was thinking $10 but that's too small, we will see.
(08-10-2019, 09:57 PM)reza Wrote: Need suggestions for the new prediction league season. Anything different anybody want to suggest?

Few years ago we did it via a script which made it nicer and easier to calculate, but had a big negative in that you had in login separately to the forum to predict. We can keep the inside forum format and perhaps make changes like bonus points for predicting a correct scorer but I would rather not make my calculations more complex.

As far as prize money goes, I am open to a small second place prize, like last season the winner got $40, may be this season the second place can win a small amount, I was thinking $10 but that's too small, we will see.

Link to 2018-2019 prediction league http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1865

First to score prediction would be nice according to me.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(08-10-2019, 10:03 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: First to score prediction would be nice according to me.

Maybe we only predict Milan's score with the 1st Goalscorer
I like predicting correct goal scorer
Original post edited with two new features for this season.
Week 1 August 24*, August 25th, 2019

Parma - Juventus 18:00*
Fiorentina - Napoli 20:45*
Udinese - Milan 18:00
Sampdoria - Lazio 20:45
Parma 1-3 Juventus
Fiorentina 0-2 Napoli
Udinese 1-2 Milan
Sampdoria 1-1 Lazio

Goalscorer: Dries Mertens
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Parma 0-2 Juventus
Fiorentina 1-1 Napoli
Udinese 0-2 Milan
Sampdoria 0-1 Lazio

Goalscorer: Piatek
(08-18-2019, 08:15 PM)nefremo Wrote: Parma 0-2 Juventus
Fiorentina 1-1 Napoli
Udinese 0-2 Milan
Sampdoria 0-1 Lazio

Montella fan Grinundwech
Haha i was actually rootong for them to be thrown out of the Copa today when I saw that they were down 1-0 at one point.

By the way....i added a goalscorer to my post. Is that what you were looking to do? Just 1 goalscorer out of any of the games predicted?