2019-20 Season
Cutrone has being used as a back up option playing hardly last 10-20 minutes of the game where most of the time Wolves have been defending during that time. Anyway he also scored agaisnt Aston Villa in EFL Cup.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(12-05-2019, 07:58 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Cutrone has being used as a back up option playing hardly last 10-20 minutes of the game where most of the time Wolves have been defending during that time. Anyway he also scored agaisnt Aston Villa in EFL Cup.

because he isn't good enough to start
I posted that more in terms of what we have, kind of in Cutrone's place, not so much about Cutrone himself.
For example now there is talk of sending Piatek on loan to regain his form. So let's say Piatek regains his form and we can sell him for good money, that's not what I consider a win. I am sure management and some fans will say otherwise but to me it is not a win at all. Also he was already in good form when he came to us, it hasn't meant much has it?
(12-05-2019, 08:29 PM)reza Wrote: I posted that more in terms of what we have, kind of in Cutrone's place, not so much about Cutrone himself.
For example now there is talk of sending Piatek on loan to regain his form. So let's say Piatek regains his form and we can sell him for good money, that's not what I consider a win. I am sure management and some fans will say otherwise but to me it is not a win at all. Also he was already in good form when he came to us, it hasn't meant much has it?

Agreed